mgcamd keeps freezing

thebulls

Hi all i seem to having a problem with my mgcamd on 2 boxes a zgemma h2h and a miracle box twin plus it keeps freezing and has to be restarted every time it stops any help would be great

both on vix

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all

Last edited:
Are you using the same line on both boxes? If so, does your provider allow that? Does it happen when one box is turned off? There's a link in my sig where you can request a test line if needed.

Hi no both are different lines it happens all the time one box is down stairs the other is in the bed room

My friend was having this issue..i didnt try the hoking and poking way of fixing it.. i backed up the line and flashed the box. put the line back on again. all was good

If you look in the router connected devices page do you see them both listed with different ips and mac addresses? With BT or virgin??

im gonna reflash it with the software version that was on when i brought the miracle box in april and put open atv on zgemma

Reflashed the miracle box today and it's still doing checked the router with vm both are showing different ips I'm just wondering if it's my internet that keeps dropping out vim have upgraded mine to vivid 150 on super hub 2 I wondered if I needed the 3.0 instead have timeouts on the reports on the router I have reset the router and lost all my wifi maybe a knackered router!! Sine writing my Gemma has gone of twice once came back on after restart cam and the second didn't :(

Back