microsoft/xbox points for free??

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
i have seen on the likes of google sites that say you can get free ms/xbox points for free. i have seen 2 sites FreeXboxLiveRewards(dot)com and EasyFreeMSP(dot)com via youtube
But is this a con. Ok i know the old saying nothing for nothing but there are these YT vids plastered all over the place.
But you guys are the ones in the know and guys i trust :)
My Autistic son buys a lot of points via the xbox to purchase games etc.
IF they are not free ( of if you have to give them your life) whats the best way ( value for money) to buy points

Axxxo before you ask NO he wont let me interfere with his xbox lol!

its a load of spam mate the free xbox points
theres loads of sites that offer the free points but you will have to sign up to loads of prize draws
and enter compititions lots of them its a neverending thing
ive tried to get them once or twice with no luck
end up with a virus in the long run
hope this helps you decide what to do

cheers for that - I knew that was going to be the case but just wanted to make sure! Ive learnt since TK started NEVER to do anything without asking 1st :)

As cmcmurdo said and yourself have found out yes it is a con.

You can try out these sites though for a reduced rate for both Microsoft points and live subscriptions.

Code:
http://www.abonnement-xbox-live.com/

Code:
http://www.cheapxboxlivecodes.com/xbox-live-gold-subscription-codes/

HTC Desire S-Tapatalk

Most of them are spam, they ask you to fill in survey after survey for nothing!

however...

If you have ever checked eBay, you may have spotted sellers offering accounts with ms points on. They usually mark up the price to make themselves a profit. I get my points the same way these guys do, visit:

dhgate

type 'ms points uk' (make sure you put 'uk' or you will end up with a 'us' account which you cant download most games or DLC, if your in the uk of course lol).

Next step is to make sure the seller is online, chat to them before you purchase, ask them 'how long will it take?' etc...

The site is US dollars, however, you can pay by paypal.

what you will be paying for is an account which has been 'topped up' with points, the seller will send you the email address and password when they've received payment.

you will need to keep the account on the Xbox to use downloaded content.

hope this helps :)

Like being sold a fake passport lol. No good though if you want achievements kept on your own profile.
Points can only be used on one account/profile and don't let anyone download your profile to let them put points on it for you.

HTC Desire S-Tapatalk

If that's the case their hacked accounts. Should say on the website somewhere that there's a risk of a ban?

HTC Desire S-Tapatalk

Im not sure about them being 'hacked accounts' but they definitely seem to be made with random emails and gamertags. All i can say is they work lol

Oh their definitely hacked accounts :-)
A Google of "hacked accounts with dhgate" doesn't give promising results either, be careful!

HTC Desire S-Tapatalk

Thanks for your input on this guys. But Axxxo knows me well enough to know that i wouldnt touch anything that "may be hacked" on my sons xbox.
been ther done that as they say - not on xbox but learnt the hard way on other stuff as did cmcmurdo by the sounds of it

Never trust sites that sound too good to be true. Trust me. No one ever wants to give strangers a free ride without compensation.

Usually it's just a bunch of sites your sent on to an endless stream of surveys. They make money off of you trying to get something free from them. Lol.

Back