Missing Channels After Put on Standby

mcchalk

I have just got a H2H box and everything is great. All channels work and when i put it on standby and back on everything is fine. but when i leave it overnight on standby in the morning all channels are just showing a black screen. If i do a reset from the button at the back they all come back on. Is this a known issue and is there a fix?

Hi, does your normal bbc1 to channel 5 still not come on or is it just premium channels that don't come back on?

Hi, does your normal bbc1 to channel 5 still not come on or is it just premium channels that don't come back on?

none come on. bbc1 or premium channels. All just show a black screen. I can still get to the menu and epg and select channels but all are black

none come on. bbc1 or premium channels. All just show a black screen. I can still get to the menu and epg and select channels but all are black
Thats pretty strange one.. I would try a new image on the box and see how that goes for you

I just installed the latest wooshbuild Infinity. you mean try installing that again?
yep, I would also check all your connections/splitters... you should always be getting channels 1-5 no matter what unless your vm feed Is faulty from cabinet in street.

Back