Mitchell1 Shop Key V5

NuTTeR

Service Writer is a subset of ShopKey Management system. The primary difference between the two systems is that ShopKey Management System includes inventory management and purchasing functions. A corollary result is additional reporting capabilities for ShopKey Management System users. Managing your shop with ShopKey Management System is essentially a seven-step process. These steps are explained in detail below.

Step 1 - Set up information about your shop. Before you can begin working with Management System, you must enter certain information about your shop. You must enter rate information (labour, parts mark-up, tax rates, etc.) and administrative information (shop name, technicians).

Step 2 - Set up a parts and labour database for your shop. When you go to build an order (estimate, repair order, or invoice) you will need to know what parts to use and the amount of labour time that will be required. To accomplish this efficiently, you need to maintain a database of the parts that your shop uses on a daily basis. You will want to have part kits set up for parts that are frequently used in combination with one another. You will want to have canned jobs set up for parts and labour operations required for frequently performed jobs such as alignment jobs. Finally, you will want to set up the tire, lube and oil filter, and brake packages.

Step 3 - Create estimate. Creating estimates quickly and accurately is central to the success of your business. Management System allows you to tap into your parts and labour database to build estimates without wading through stacks of thick books. The developers of Management System know what it is like to open the doors at 8 am to a line of impatient customers. With this in mind, we have built a product that will allow you to deliver estimates quickly and confidently. The Quick Estimating feature allows you to build a quick quote requiring a bare minimum of information. This feature is most useful for situations where you may, or may not, get the job, such as in the case of a customer calling around for prices. The quote can then be converted to an estimate, or repair order, once the customer indicates acceptance.

Step 4 - Convert Estimate to Repair Order. Once the customer has agreed to the necessary work, a single command converts your estimate to a repair order. You can print the order so that the customer can authorize the work to be performed. Then you can schedule the job. Once work has begun, the system allows you to track the location and status of the vehicle in your shop in the Work in Progress screen.

Step 5 - Create an Invoice. Once work has been completed, you will need to create an invoice - a request for payment for services provided. Again, a single command turns your repair order into an invoice. As with estimates and repair orders, the status of the invoice is tracked in the Work in Progress screen.

Step 6 - Post Invoice. Posting the invoice indicates that the car has been picked up. At this point, the order is closed and removed from Work in Progress to Order History. A complete record of the repair and payment history are maintained where they can be viewed at any time.

Step 7 - Utilize Shop Management Tools. The final step in the process is making use of the management reporting tools that Management System provides. Reports have been structured that pinpoint where your shop is making, and losing, money. All of your inventory and purchasing functions are fully automated within Management System.

Get it:
:download:
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/3003008/Key5_RUZ.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/3004402/Key5_RUZ.part2.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/3006210/Key5_RUZ.part3.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/3004865/Key5_RUZ.part4.rar.html

thanks nutter for posting the software, I was wondering if you can explain to me how to use this crack for shopkey, i tried following the instruction from the readme, but when i click search for key disk it doesnt do nothing.

thanks nutter for posting the software, I was wondering if you can explain to me how to use this crack for shopkey, i tried following the instruction from the readme, but when i click search for key disk it doesnt do nothing.

Sorry, but we can't help you with that.

Back