movistar

Still lots of problems and Black screens on movistar Esp 19e.
My provider tells me they are working on a solution like Sly.DE.
Who knows what is going to be released and when.!!
For the time being its IPTV which I hate, because it don't work well at ALL.
constant Buffering and Freeze, i have a 150 Mbps connection.
Tried at least 30 different IPTV and ALL were even with VPN... Crap.!!

Still lots of problems and Black screens on movistar Esp 19e.
My provider tells me they are working on a solution like Sly.DE.
Who knows what is going to be released and when.!!
For the time being its IPTV which I hate, because it don't work well at ALL.
constant Buffering and Freeze, i have a 150 Mbps connection.
Tried at least 30 different IPTV and ALL were even with VPN... Crap.!!
If you've tried 30 different IPTV providers and they are all constantly buffering or freezing then that would suggest the issue is your end not theirs.

@grog68, to be honest I have had the BT engineers here three times in the last year, each time they stay for about four days testing the system.
My internet Speed is around 142 >150 Mbps on average so that is NOT the cause. The Engineers never find anything either which could mean a drop in
the Internet signal. So I remain in the dark as to why this is happening. In fact i have tested more than 30 different providers from Cheap to Expensive
by cheap i mean from >€40 and expensive >€120 per year. Have used Dreamboxes, Octagon, Amiko Viper, Mag Boxes, PC's, Laptops and last but not least Smart TV
APPs with and without VPN makes absolutely NO diference.
So either I am unlucky or the Guys who say they have lines that run flawlessly are extremely lucky. Dont get it and have given up on it.
AJP

@grog68, to be honest I have had the BT engineers here three times in the last year, each time they stay for about four days testing the system.
My internet Speed is around 142 >150 Mbps on average so that is NOT the cause. The Engineers never find anything either which could mean a drop in
the Internet signal. So I remain in the dark as to why this is happening. In fact i have tested more than 30 different providers from Cheap to Expensive
by cheap i mean from >€40 and expensive >€120 per year. Have used Dreamboxes, Octagon, Amiko Viper, Mag Boxes, PC's and Laptops. with and without VPN
makes absolutely NO diference.
So either I am unlucky or the Guys who say they have lines that run flawlessly are extremely lucky. Dont get it and have given up on it.
AJP
Speed has little to do with it, 20mb - 30mb is ample.
When you say flawless, you aren't referring to some obscure Korean or Asian channels that no one watches?
If you are looking for specialized channels, a niche market like Eskimo weekly then there are no providers here that will provide this.
If you mean regular UK and Asian channels then I'd say 50% of providers will supply these with little or few problems. If you say you have tried umpteen providers and not had a decent connection then you have been very unlucky in that all the suppliers you have tried have been in the 50% that don't provide decent streams of these channels.
Price, like speed is irrelevant, expensive doesn't mean good .

by cheap i mean from >€40 and expensive >€120 per year. Have used Dreamboxes, Octagon, Amiko Viper, Mag Boxes, PC's, Laptops and last but not least Smart TV
APPs with and without VPN makes absolutely NO diference.
AJP
I do wonder if actually you have been unlucky and had a few resellers reselling for the same few providers. ie if Joe bloggs is a provider, the chances are you will never speak to him, but john smith, bob jones and freddy jackson all resell Joes services and they are the one's who speak to you but they will not necessarily know each other and apart from a couple of possible givaway hints you wouldn't realise Bob is selling you the same service that you had from Freddy.

@ pabloescaban,
NO my friend I was NOT talking about those rare Channels. I am on about the Channels I can pick up on regular Sat Tv reception in my arch
from 45W - 42E. Just today I took on another IPTV provider for a Test and as an example the Spanish M+Accion HD has NO sound at all.
When I change Channels and go back to Accion HD the Screen stays Black. Its things like that that really get up my nose.
Or when i finally find one i want to watch it runs until something is about to happen in the Story and the Pic freezes..game over..AGAIN.!!
So thats why I have given UP on IPTV, I speak several other languages and its always nice to listen to the Sound in another language or
Multi Sound Track which are NOT avaiable on IPTV. So thats also a minus. Anyway I am getting used to loosing ALL the Sat Channels,
one by one they are going Black, cant really see them coming back. So GAME OVER here as well, BUT we have had a good inning for many years.
AJP

@ grog68, YES, exactly I see where your coming from, could all be very true, i have noticed that most of the IPTV providers have the very same Playlists with some variations,
so YES you are right that is also the problem. I am most probably getting the same Playlists with crappy service from different re-sellers..!!
Never mind I am going to run this Test thru cos I am a glutton for punishment:cry:
I am going to try a China Line from a friend who seems very happy with his, will Test that next week and report back.
But saying all this, are these Playlists ALL in a Global Pot? One Huge Server runs and keeps them going and sells on his Playlists to re-sellers.
So it does NOT really matter who you go with its ALL the same?
Thanks for sharing your ideas Guys.
AJP

No, I meant regular channels like UK entertainment, sky sports, sky movies and such likes.
In the UK, where Techkings is based, these channels are what 90% of people are interested in, there's quite a large contingent of Asians live here too, so most of those channels are also mostly fine, you're not going to find any providers in the UK that prioritises Spanish or Italian channels as there is no demand for them.
For those channels you would need a Spanish or Italian provider, but then it's likely that the UK channels wouldn't be much good.
I have never seen Chinese channels on any IPTV playlist

News update from my German Friends and SLY.de.
They are making big changes the first to suffer are Bundesliga 1 HD, Sky Best of HD, other Sports HD and SYFY HD they are ALL down.
Apparently its an ICAM issue on one Transponder first 12304 H, the rest wiill follow...Gloomy Days are coming. Sorry Lads:fearscream:

@ pabloescaban, Yes m8y here you are,
These are in the IPTV Playlist "Hongkong" , running this IPTV test at present its only the first page, there are around 20
AJP

Attachments

• Hongkong IPTV.jpg
    Hongkong IPTV.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 22
I also have china, taiwan, japan,korea, vietnam, malaysia , and tons more this is a chinese sub.

@ urie, YES, I got it thru a friend who recommended them, he is very happy and I will be getting my Test LIne next week, after testing this one.
They have 60 people @ this Provider looking after things, making sure it runs smoothly. Only thing that still needs fine tuning is the EPG, its not complete,
but getting there.
AJP

Back