Mozilla Firefox 4 Flash Player Issues

j4v3d

VIP Member
hi

as the title of the thread says, flash players keeps crashing a few times making the screen freeze then returns after 30secs or so.

anyone else experiencing same problem? doing my nut-in at times

anyway round this? or will i be going back to using Google chrome? LOL

thanks in advance :)

I've always found FF to be a little buggy on my laptop whilst watching videos/streams. I switched over to Google Chrome and like the way it isolates every part of its program. Each tab that you open, a new process is started in task manager, and you can easily kill off a tab that is causing you trouble instead of the entire program, and i've never seen YouTube videos work so flawlessly on my old laptop thats old enough to be displayed in a museum.. :)

I've always found FF to be a little buggy on my laptop whilst watching videos/streams. I switched over to Google Chrome and like the way it isolates every part of its program. Each tab that you open, a new process is started in task manager, and you can easily kill off a tab that is causing you trouble instead of the entire program, and i've never seen YouTube videos work so flawlessly on my old laptop thats old enough to be displayed in a museum.. :)

yh Dan i may have to go back to GC. When the problem happens it affects all tabs and windows open (FF)

yh Dan i may have to go back to GC. When the problem happens it affects all tabs and windows open (FF)

Its probably just the usual famous memory leaks with the FireFox browser. I use both, when i get bored at the look of Chrome, i switch to FF, and if i know i'm not going to open much tabs or view video then i'll just stick to FireFox for that time.

i've even sent a crash report and nothing has happened, may just have to stick to GC for the time being.

is anyone else experiencing same problems?

Back