My First VU+ Solo2 and blackhole experience....

Fusionb

Hi

I have been using a skybox f5s and know this box backwards at this stage. I purchsed a VU+ solo2. I have been looking around and found it difficult to source a blackhole setup guide to get to know the box better. Has anyone come across a good set up guide. Would like to go through it first before I post any questions so I am not going over simple issue. I am going to spend a couple of hours tonight getting to know it. I briefly set up yesterday and yet to get a tv feed. Its say tuner is not configured can any one point me in the right direction?

Thanks

box wants to know what sat your connected to and is it fixed 28.2,that means sat cables from lnb into tuners,if like vix.

Attachments

• tuner.jpg
    tuner.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 28
on a slighty different subject. i have a vu+2 solo with blackhole 2.1,1 image which contains ts media 7.91 .for some reason this version of ts media clears few channels whereas early versions cleared far more. just wondering whether anyone else has had the same problem.hopefully there will be an update in the near future which will rectify this problem.

yes the reason why it works is new ip addresss is not blocked by isp provider,bit like stopping you using pirate bay lol.

how do you get round this then. is it possible to put smart dns entries into vu+solo2.if it is does this have any effect on the general running of the box

Back