My starview been down for 3 weeks due to the activation system was down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me please as my subs finished 8th November 2012 but was told that I could not renew as the activation system was down. Its been 3 weeks now so is the activation system back up and running. Can I renew my subs now?
My Box Number is: "DELETED"

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many, many threads in the Starview section, read a lot before you make a decision, you were one of the lucky ones whos box worked all the way up to Nov.
for my moneys worth, I say don't re-subscribe until it is seen that Starview can provide the service that they say that they will.

Hi Wheelo, thanks for the reply, does the service now work and have they started taking subs again? Is your box working.......... Also do I have a choice to use another service provider for my Starview 7 box that offers the same service........ Thanks again

ROFL do you people even read the posts on here lol try a bit of reading maybe start at the link below lol

http://www.techkings.org/starview/40471-starview-official-update-24-11-12-a.html

< - - - - -Added to post - - - - - >

There are many, many threads in the Starview section, read a lot before you make a decision, you were one of the lucky ones whos box worked all the way up to Nov.
for my moneys worth, I say don't re-subscribe until it is seen that Starview can provide the service that they say that they will.

Sure they cant even keep their website up let alone their boxes lol

I deleted your box number, not only because its not allowed here see forum rules.

If they see you complaining and see your box number as I see it you are damn sure to never get that box up and running again.

Before posting any further please read the rules linked in my signature.

there is only 1 box on starview working 100% and that is boxt, all the other ones are cloned and to be avoided:nothing to add:

Im not working either lol gis a job go on gis a job i can do that gis a job ROFL

the famous yosser hughes lol

Sorry Everyone!! for posting my message as I should have read the previous ones already posted on the system. It looks like we are all in the same boat so I shall just wait like everyone else until the activation is back up and running. Thanks for the replies..........

i would not trust them anymore seen so many people here upset move to kv mate better and its free subs just buy a box thats it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back