mystarview.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, down again.
I really don't know why people are bothering with Starview now. How much more evidence do they need to see that it's a lost cause.
The moderators on there don't even have any information, yet it's supposedly the official forum. It's turned into a social club with ever dwindling numbers of people who actually have channels to view.

Oh yes, and they still ban people who ask awkward questions and they can still pull the plug on the website when things get too hot for them handle.

If you read some of the postings you would realise how thick, or just plain desperate, some of them are

I'm not sure it's fair to call the subscribers who lost money "thick".
They are the real victims in this whole sorry tale and I can understand why they hang on to every last possible hope because they probably can't afford to buy yet another cable box. You would have thought though, by now, they'd have realised the situation is dire and the longer this draws on the less chance of anything happening that will mean they'll not lose their investment.

The thing that astonishes me is how the admin team can deny having any insight into the whole Starview problem despite being the only official website and the only point of subscription.
The way Starview treats its own subscribers ( and it's admin team too if you believe what they tell everyone ) is truly ridiculous and it kind of calls into question why have the website at all.

I'm sure when it's back, if it comes back, they'll continue to recommend that we all send them even more money and ****, I know you're reading this, get out while you can before the truth bites you right on the ass and somebody who you can't ban tells you the truth, that you choose not to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back