Need advice getting started with Iptv and vpn

Hi there,

Basically I want to get up and running with iptv. Mostly interested in uk sports channels and movies and iptv if possible.

I have an LG smart tv and I was hoping to have the vpn on that only or to choose what devices use the vpn.

I know a bit about router settings if I need to use that method.

I was looking at nordvpn and it had an app with an apk download option. Would that work if I put it on a USB and plug into the tv?

I was kind of hoping for help on the best way to go about it?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

Basically I want to get up and running with iptv. Mostly interested in uk sports channels and movies and iptv if possible.

I have an LG smart tv and I was hoping to have the vpn on that only or to choose what devices use the vpn.

I know a bit about router settings if I need to use that method.

I was looking at nordvpn and it had an app with an apk download option. Would that work if I put it on a USB and plug into the tv?

I was kind of hoping for help on the best way to go about it?

Thanks in advance.
Theres smarters player if providers supports it but can't search vod but on your firesticks there's more apps to choose from iptv some providers have their own apps for android to protect their server details

Thanks everyone. I just checked my firestick and it is 1st generation. So I don't think a vpn will work. I have a sky router as well so I think that won't be an option either.

Thanks everyone. I just checked my firestick and it is 1st generation. So I don't think a vpn will work. I have a sky router as well so I think that won't be an option either.
Vpn won't work with 1st gen fs but most providers of iptv have things in place to stop blocks happening and so your isp dosnt know what your connected too mate

Vpn won't work with 1st gen fs but most providers of iptv have things in place to stop blocks happening and so your isp dosnt know what your connected too mate

Cheers mate, that's good to know. Can you rely on that though without worrying about getting any shit from anyone?

Back