New 7 Day EPG Skybox & memobox f3 / f4 / f5 / m3 / f3s / f4s / f5s .

Best news iv heard all week,let's hope reaper it's sooooner rather than later,sort of reminds me of the dude who went down the local Chinese when I saw a pair of eyes LOOKING AT ME from under the noodles.....turns out it was the peeking duck,

ER]
new s.w. For skybox memobox f3 f4 f5 m3 f3s f5s f4s

use it at your own risk
New 7 Day EPG Skybox & memobox f3 / f4 / f5 / m3 / f3s / f4s / f5s .-sky-box-new-sw-1.jpg
thanks

---------- Post Merged at 05:48 PM ----------

ER]
new s.w. For skybox memobox f3 f4 f5 m3 f3s f5s f4s

use it at your own risk
New 7 Day EPG Skybox & memobox f3 / f4 / f5 / m3 / f3s / f4s / f5s .-sky-box-new-sw-1.jpg
thanks

(y)(y)(y)

SkyBox | SkyBox

EPG bug fix enjoy............installing now

Is this real? Anyone confir?? It's a link to another site.

It's a link to the official site for firmware. So it's real.

...but the firmware has the 1 hour "summer time" bug,so the EPG is not showing the correct times for the programmes.

I just want to be able to pre-record the state of origin rugby when it's on. I leave for work at 9am and want it set to record at 11:3 or when the show is on.

Will this work for me?

I just want to be able to pre-record the state of origin rugby when it's on. I leave for work at 9am and want it set to record at 11:3 or when the show is on.

Will this work for me?

If I was you, I would set the timer manually, rather than through the EPG.

How do you do that? I normally go on EPG, find the program (even if it's 2 days away) and press record?

If I press record on the morning it will only record for two hours and then go off. That's no good.

Downloaded V8 version.Dropped onto HD....... Still says "EPG Download Failed"....Ho Hum....
Update: Done now and works !! At last !!!! :-D

Last edited:
hi all

just to let you all know Skyb## web site firmware are all working fine for the xmltv epg fix
i have a working sv6 and a f5s with working epg thankyou manic01 for the info and web address link

thanks copycat2000 (y)

How do you do that? I normally go on EPG, find the program (even if it's 2 days away) and press record?

If I press record on the morning it will only record for two hours and then go off. That's no good.

Menu > system setup > timer setting. Press OK to set timer 1. Make sure timer service is set to "record", not "channel". You can set your own channel, start time & duration.

To record the channel you are currently watching & set the duration, press record button on remote twice. You can then set the duration from a separate pop up box.

Last edited:
V7 epg fix came out the other day but I ain't got one to confirm if it's sorted like the V8 one...Still waiting on the F5s fix though :-(

Back