New box cable lovers

healm

Hi Lads, what's best cable box, moving on from KV 780, is it the Zgemma star H1 or H2 or 2S, or is it the other box Cactikid mentioned earlier on in this stream. Still not a sausage here in Leeds.

I think I'm right here lads saying the Zgemma H1 is for us Cable lovers, Cactikid or Ted Lux will confirm, the others are for sat dish.

I can't see any thing for Zgemma in Cable Forum on the site though, someone let us know, also is their all the info we need if we purchase i.e.; all the software we need to get us up and running, the box seems cheap enough £64.00, I think I'll have a go and get back to you if it's good or not, happy new year.

Sorry guys to seem fick, I have read all the posts and threads and can't really find the answer in plain English. I want to update my KV a780, I am looking at the zgemma h1 as it looks very easy to use and I am not good with any tech stuff. I realise I will need to flash the box with firmware but will I need to pay a yearly subscription and will I need to keep updating it, again sorry if this is hear somewhere but I can't find it, thanks

KV where pretty much the only box that has a pre paid subscription.

All newer boxes aren't tied to any one server, if you don't like their service
you just move.

They supply a line of code called a C line or N line you put the code in your box, pay the server
1, 3, 6 months subs and he keeps the box working for you.

It is the same system as KV use, the difference is it isn't the KV server it's somebody else.

You have more choice, there is more competition and this method is generally far more stable
than what you have been using.

Last edited:
There is a request thread here

There is a similar one in the sat section if you ever need it.

Keep an eye on your inbox if it gets full you won't receive any PM's

Back