new box help

makey

Getting a h2h box later this week and was wondering if anyone could answer this please.
running 2 lines both vm and sky do these run of one skin (sky skin) or do i need to run 2 skins one for each.
or is there a firmware that does it all, all i would need to do is insert lines in right folder and set up nt id for local area.
thanks as upgrading from blade box and this is first time doing it all myself.
been reading guide and looking forward to giving it a go.
thanks makey.

You can only run 1 skin at a time, you only need one.
The receiver will make more sense once you have it, your thinking too much ;-)

i am in exactly the same situation, do you need separate lines for VM and Sky or do you require one line that runs both?
Think from reading all the other helpful posts on here I will be able to setup, i am just unsure of the situation regarding lines.

i am in exactly the same situation, do you need separate lines for VM and Sky or do you require one line that runs both?
Think from reading all the other helpful posts on here I will be able to setup, i am just unsure of the situation regarding lines.

You will need separate lines for each service.

Kieron

You will need separate lines for each service.

Kieron

Hi Kieron, not seen you around in awhile ;)

Steb87 : Some servers do a dual line that does both satellite and cable

Hi Dangerous

Busy busy working mate, don't seem to have as much time nowadays, but I still like to help out where I can!!

Also sorry to be a pain but which is best download for flashing box? Is sky skin built in when flashing? I don't want to mess up the beginning bit and cause more issues

i used this one :
zgemma h2h vix 4.0.003 sucmnsee 07.04.16
and sky skin is built in.
just followed instruction on the d/l page.

Yeah the one off here worked great have just completed now.
When recording how do you ensure that you are setting to record on the opposite tuner you are watching?
Sorry for the newbie questions.

Back