new cloud ibox plus SE tspanel?

Jackirwin

hi got this new box but cant install the tspanel same as other ibox 2 plus? is there a specific version for this new box as I installed a skin ok no problem any were I can download what I need for this new version anyone?

hi its not tsmedia which I can download through tspanel there is no tspanel in my plugins downloads im using openpli 4.0

---------- Post Merged at 05:08 PM ----------

were can I download tspanel the one on this site 7.3 will not install via telnet on the new se version of the ibox 2 plus

I had the same problem when I was using one of these boxes with openvix but the download from here in cloud ibox section worked fine.

Last edited:
Install it by copying the extracted ipk to /tmp folder. Then use the install local extension in box menus. (I dont know if this is the same in openpli)

With the tspanel on this site it won't work with the new se version box IT says incompatible architecture I've tryed telnet and install from extensions is there another file I can try it works fine with the first ibox 2 plus

Got it working downloaded a different version 7.5 all and it worked but now I went in tspanel and tryed downloading auto bouquets and it won't install it says incompatible architecture it must be something to do with the new type of box I use openpli it's far quicker than vix I'm using your vix image now until them problems get sorted out

More like new box and plugin outdated/not up to date. I didnt mind openpli but didnt like graphics side of it. Lots dont like vix but just personal preference for me.

No problem mate and thanks for the work you put in can I ask you I use a cline so I removed mgcamd plugin then installed cccam 2.30 and created a file cccam.cfg and put it into etc folder and put in my line but when I go Into softcam manager and press start it says no cccam.cfg found in etc folder this is the only thing I need sorted I'm trying to mess about with it but can't get it working any ideas I removed the mgcamd files in var keys folder to maybe I need to put cccam.cfg into var keys aswell?

Look in
menu
setup
vix
install local extension.
I left the cccam 2.13 ipk there for anyone to install when I did backup. Otherwise dl 2.13 from plugins.

Removed 2.30 and installed 2.13 but it's still the same I've done everything correctly but it just says no cccam.cfg found in etc and I have definatly put that file into the correct folder with my line details on it

Been trying all evening can't believe this simple thing won't work I've done everything correct it just says no cccam. Found

just a couple of things,

you have CCcam like this - i mean first two C`s are capitals?

and your line starts C: yourserver etc

Check the syntax of what you have entered in the file. Or try a new CCcam.cfg file in case its got an error in how it was set up.
if ur confident enough im not a git u can pm me ur line details and I'll send u a cccam file?

---------- Post Merged at 07:11 PM ----------

I'll give it a go now and see if I can get it to work on one of mine in cccam........

---------- Post Merged at 07:21 PM ----------

Yeh ur doing something wrong. Working here for me.......

Like I say if u want me to set up the .cfg file for u pm ur line.

Back