New ibox 2+ standard Vix 153 sucmnsee backup 16.03.2015

sucmnsee

TK Veteran
Set for nlines in mgcamd. But cccam easy to set up.

just set up ur usb correctly and everything will be set to correct paths

(Just change provider in service searching/ autoboquetmaker to your local, 'start scan' and add ur line ;-)
auto bouqets setup
auto epg update set
cross epg setup to hdd
service scanning set to SD and HD replaced where possible
256mb swapfile setup (just create on usb/hdd)
Added 2014 SkySkin to vix dark skin
Includes mgcamd, mediaportal, ondemand, tspanel, dreamexplorer, OpenWebif, Picture player, Media scanner.
TSMedia 8.9 with quite a lot working
KodiDirect with lots working including bbci player

hope it helps

Cloud ibox 2+ Vix 153 sucmnsee 16.03.2015 - Downloads - TechKings

This could be my last for 2+ standard for a good while as im on to he zgemma range now.
So if I get one needing reflash and have time and something major new in release I will. Otherwise prob not.
cheers guys

Thanks for this. I've installed it, all is OK except I have subtitles on every channel.
Can you please advise how to switch them off.
Thank you.

Try Menu-Setup-SystemSubtitle settings. Check the last option whre it says Automatically turn on external subtitles - change to no. Otherwise think it's a matter of switching off for each channle by pressing subtitle button on remote and pressing ok so that the 'x' is not showing beside English subtitles. If none of this works then Sucmnsee may no a better way to switch off all at once

thanks, tried it but had to reflash back to 147- this one caused too much delay with remote, reflashed it 3 times and still no change so reverted back.

Depends on whats on box already?

If the cloudix won't flash but renaming it to xpeedlx will then yes u need to run boot loader.
Be sure ur box isnt an ibox clone and u pick the correct loader for ur box or u will brick it

Back