New provider

I think its wrong that some providers lock the ISP but totally agree that if an end user abuse's there sub and supplier's trust then they should and would lose everything as when it comes down to it they are getting one hell of a bargain at the price aslong as the service provides what you are promised but nothing is ever sertain in IPTV so always worth having a back up and some providers supply one for 🆓 with there premium sub along with a free APK with premiumised links so i just can't understand why some would try 🤔 there is always a tryer lol 👌
Reasons why providers lock the ISP because some people wants to be clever asking for multiroom to use for multi houses lol and providers will know as well. I have seen a few got the hammer and banned for doing it. As long as providers explain what is multi room for which you don't need an explanation but still 🤷🏽‍♂️ then the customers decide if that's for them or not.

Reasons why providers lock the ISP because some people wants to be clever asking for multiroom to use for multi houses lol and providers will know as well. I have seen a few got the hammer and banned for doing it. As long as providers explain what is multi room for which you don't need an explanation but still 🤷🏽‍♂️ then the customers decide if that's for them or not.
Lol they come and they go and its tough if they get caught breaking the rules as they have already been warned beforehand so thats understandable and as for multi room its a nightmare thats why my friend gives out seperet user and passwords for each line in the house rather than all the hassles lol 👌
A seller can still see on there panel even if they use VPN as there are so many ways to catch em out,
soon as they split a line they lose half of ther reliability of the sub and they soon start complaining about the quality but not realising that they have actually split there sub in half ans so on if the next person shares the user and password 😔
I honestly don't know why they do it as they will always be caught out and then lose everything 🤦‍♂️

Lol they come and they go and its tough if they get caught breaking the rules as they have already been warned beforehand so thats understandable and as for multi room its a nightmare thats why my friend gives out seperet user and passwords for each line in the house rather than all the hassles lol 👌
A seller can still see on there panel even if they use VPN as there are so many ways to catch em out,
soon as they split a line they lose half of ther reliability of the sub and they soon start complaining about the quality but not realising that they have actually split there sub in half ans so on if the next person shares the user and password 😔
I honestly don't know why they do it as they will always be caught out and then lose everything 🤦‍♂️
Yep true lol

instead of paying 85 euros for crap service then switch to your father provider and take seprate line why you would like to get multiroom lines ( multiroom lines come with same playlist as your father) so you have ability to add & remove some bouquets list
and if service running fine without vpn so why you would like to use it !

Back