New tablet on the sale

frundlemud

Argo* Lenovo 10" HD tablet 10/70 good reviews £149.99 Christmas eve. Being a bit tight I thought I would wait until the Christmas Day sale. Good idea I hear you say, you are so silly. On Christmas day in the sale it is £179.99 so not much Christmas cheer there. up £30.

Browsing around I came across Tesco direct, pick up in store etc. The price ............£139.99 can't be bad, paid by card, pick up Wednesday.
So Ar*os to justify some price cuts have put some prices up. We are so stupid glad I went to Tescos. lol

I may have to update,free, the op system form 4.4 to 5 android. Being highly entellogent it will be easy. Merry Xmas.

I do hope you are joking adamrt, otherwise this will spoil the whole year never mind today. I see Tesco5 have put it up to the same as curry5 and Argo5 now £180 bar 1p. so was already a bit lucky there.
Have you got the right model 10/ 70 not 10/ 30.

Come on Shrewsbury.

Just checked Amazon and it's priced at £175 .90 saving you a whole £4.09 wow...;) like to know what your views are on this also as I'm on the look out for a new tablet

Last edited:
Hi grouser. The most obvious thing is the HD screen resolution. This is Excellent and the reviews helped me make a choice. Most low end Tabs are 1200 x 800 whereas this is 1920 x 1200 and it really is good.
Not sure about links to other sites so see below but add http://www and past it into browser address bar (I know you know this, but just in case)
.gsmarena.com/lenovo_a10_70_a7600-6282.php
It is Media orientated and connects to everything I need. The speakers, often poor, are decent enough with good volume. Very quick my BB is 34 fibre so it helps.
If you order online you always have the option to return. I am keeping mine.
Make sure you order the correct case, if you need one. I ordered the wrong on on the bay and had to modd the holes for camera etc but for just under £6 this was no prob.

Well done Shrewsbury.

Thanks frundlemud for quick reply,your link was informative and as I am trying to narrow down to a final choice it as helped a great deal,the trouble as you can appreciate is there are so ruddy many with everyone having it's pro's and con's I was hoping to sort my decision in a hour or so but that ain't going to happen soon lol

Back