New to zgemma open atv/openvix

theoneazz

Got a second h.2s box through today and it came pre loaded with open atv. Keeps crashing when i press menu on the remote...really annoying, anyway just wondered what the next step should be?either re install open atv or try openvix? Any help would be massively appreciated!

Got a second h.2s box through today and it came pre loaded with open atv. Keeps crashing when i press menu on the remote...really annoying, anyway just wondered what the next step should be?either re install open atv or try openvix? Any help would be massively appreciated!

Is it possible for you to install the wooshbuild on it? seems to be the most popular and easiest to install your connection as well, just a thought

wooshbuild? forgive me but, im pretty much a newbie and have no real experience in installing these images. thanks for the reply !

you are pretty fecked without a menu button. my guess is it's got a corrupt menu skin element on your box.

learn how to ftp into your box.
see my bare bones guide here if you don't know how to do this.
http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/84949-bare-bones-openatv-new-setup-guide.html

then via ftp go into this folder on your box
/usr/share/enigma2

you will have several folders in there.

If you have any of the following folders. DO NOT delete them

MetrixHD
po
rc_models
skin_default
spinner.

any other folder you can safely delete. (these will be your other skin folders)

Then fully reboot your box by turning it on and off with the white button at the back.

This will then load the default skin as all other skins should have been deleted.

Now try your menu button.

Back