Newbie needing help with flashing and mgcamd

Maybe time to call it a night. I often find these sort of things easier to do after a fresh start.

I agree -but at times don't like things beating me lol. So gave it another go and this is really weird. I switched my region (NI) off and switched UK on and set London HD as region and though and behold it is now showing BBC1NI HD as Ch 101 and UTV HD as CH 103. Don't know why it's doing that when London has been chosen?

---------- Post Merged at 12:15 AM ----------

Are you moving it in a fav list like entertainment or in All Channels? It needs to be in moved in both for what I think your after, I think ( but never felt the need to do)
Think I'm moving it in the All Channels list as I don't have any favourites set up

Sorry when I say fav I mean entertainment/sports/movies etc. My bad. Mental reference left over from skyboxs lol

---------- Post Merged at 12:59 AM ----------

But 1st off the hd in providers is a useless opion at minute so ill try do what u mean now. Gimme 5

---------- Post Merged at 01:18 AM ----------

No. Sorry. Cant work it out. Ill give another go tomorrow. Hammered

Thanks Sucmnsee and Dumbguy - when I press the down butoon to bring up the channels they are all listed on screen (filling all the screen), but not by the groups of entertainment etc whereby you would nomally see 6-8 groups i think. So when I tried the move option I was just moving them through the list on screen.

Anyhow, as per #22 BBC1 HD is now showing on 101 for my region and UTV is showing on 103 (which is fine), but strnagley I had to pick London to get it to show like this - whcih is confusing

My thoughts exactly dumbguy -but thought you would like to know what i did in case you felt the need or urge to change something in the coding etc lol

Does anyone have a guide in setting up MGcamd with this box? I have my line running using CCcam (newcamd) but I would prefere to use MGcamd tbh.

Back