Newbie needs advise.

loxman

Right here goes. my new zgemma h2h receiver came today. Disconnected my kryptview box. Loaded openvix onto usb stick from official store and put into the back of h2h box. I have vermin cable feed into box and connected to internet . h2h box still searching and up to now has found 22 channels so far. Have been looking all day to sort out box but not any simple solutions. Lots and lots of help needed.

I use wooshman on my h2s sure he does a h2h version too also the is a lovely looking vm skin to download somewhere

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

use one from the h2h section it depends what you want my backup is all set to go and is the only one that swaps the none available sky hd channels for virgin so you will only have one set of bouquets rather than two

thanks for replies but seems a bit more difficult to set up than kryptview box was is there no youtube setup? people can recommend

no because there enigma2 boxes and depending on the image you choose setup is slightly different just follow the guide of your chosen backup and if you get stuck post in there giving specific details of your issue describing what you have done so far. It may seem daunting at first but once you get stuck into it it will fall into place

Back