Newbie please help with Openbox :)

tttf

I have got two boxes atm

One is an openbox s10 running fine

But also have a cheap clone kind of box

How to I copy the channel list/way the programs are set out to the cheap clone box from the s10

also is there anyway to share the line between two boxes? i have already installed cabling to the second room

Please help ;)

ta

How to I copy the channel list/way the programs are set out to the cheap clone box from the s10

also is there anyway to share the line between two boxes? i have already installed cabling to the second room

ta

Hi there,
First format a USB stick to FAT32 on your PC.
put it into the receiver, and go to the menu
highlight the suitcase icon and press OK
move to dump by USB and press OK
change Dump Mode to "Misc Files" and press Select and Dump
Select "TP_PROG.dbs" this will copy the file to your USB stick

This file contains your channel data, which you can get an editor for. . . .
Put the USB stick in your other Openbox, you are now finished with the old box.

Go to the menu, highlight the suitcase and go to "Upgrade by USB"
change to "Misc Files" and hit "Select and Upgrade"
select "TP_PROG.dbs"

You should now have copied the Channel data from your old box to your new box, providing that they are both Openboxes. . .

I know that sharing your connection to another is just a case of editing your cccam.cfg on both machines, but I'm not sure if your share provider can detect this, and would maybe frown upon it. . I would also like to know if this is possible & if its detectable. . . I would like to run two boxes in my house, so would like to know the score. . . You would only be using a local IP address for the internal share, so I dont see a problem, but maybe someone with a bit more knowledge of sharing could enlighten you. . .

hi there,
first format a usb stick to fat32 on your pc.
Put it into the receiver, and go to the menu
highlight the suitcase icon and press ok
move to dump by usb and press ok
change dump mode to "misc files" and press select and dump
select "tp_prog.dbs" this will copy the file to your usb stick

this file contains your channel data, which you can get an editor for. . . .
Put the usb stick in your other openbox, you are now finished with the old box.

Go to the menu, highlight the suitcase and go to "upgrade by usb"
change to "misc files" and hit "select and upgrade"
select "tp_prog.dbs"

you should now have copied the channel data from your old box to your new box, providing that they are both openboxes. . .

I know that sharing your connection to another is just a case of editing your cccam.cfg on both machines, but i'm not sure if your share provider can detect this, and would maybe frown upon it. . I would also like to know if this is possible & if its detectable. . . I would like to run two boxes in my house, so would like to know the score. . . You would only be using a local ip address for the internal share, so i dont see a problem, but maybe someone with a bit more knowledge of sharing could enlighten you. . .

good post satansoft

Back