Newbie - Question ?

Dj25000

Hello Everyone,

First of all Thanks to all and keep up the good work.

I am new to all these. I have previously used an Openbox V8S with a line for a while until the line did not work anymore and Also the quality was not very good ( I think the movie channels where not HD )

So went on to Kodi for a while.

I have an android smart tv now. Can I get he skye channels without a box at all using internet only ?

If no, Is there a box or service I can get which will give me the movie channels in HD ?

Many Thanks,

DJ25000

Hello Everyone,
I think I will be using the smart iptv app. Is there a guide somewhere on how to set this up on my android tv ?
Thanks,
Dj25000

You get a weeks trial then you have to buy the app off siptv website about 6-7 euro you would send your mac address of the app to a provider they would upload a playlist with your mac address and the playlist would be sent to your smart iptv app some providers won't give m3u out then you would just restart the app

You get a weeks trial then you have to buy the app off siptv website about 6-7 euro you would send your mac address of the app to a provider they would upload a playlist with your mac address and the playlist would be sent to your smart iptv app some providers won't give m3u out then you would just restart the app
Thanks a lot. Would you recommend a provider ?

I have had the app installed on my tv for over a month now. I have not used it all as the provider who approched me did not respond when I sent the mac.

Put a request for a subscription here:-

Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- June 2019

Make sure you mention it’s for the Smart IPTV app as you’ll need the m3u file which some are reluctant to give out!

You can load it yourself via the siptv.eu website.

Take several tests and see which one you prefer. Also see if you can download SmartersIPTV app which I prefer over the SmartIPTV app!

Some providers have their own apps too, which they’ll instruct you how to load when they make contact.

Back