Newbie to Open box V8s

Another thought that just occured to me...you do have the cable from the dish plugged into the LNB input connector & not the LOOP connector?

The apps over the network just show that your internet connection os OK. It's the LNB signal that needs sorting out first.

Yes....even checked both ways. I have two cables coming from the LNB. I bought a no signal boost from Ebay and still no joy

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

Another thought that just occured to me...you do have the cable from the dish plugged into the LNB input connector & not the LOOP connector?

The apps over the network just show that your internet connection os OK. It's the LNB signal that needs sorting out first.
uploadfromtaptalk1440503396012.jpg

You don't need a connection to the LOOP connector. You only need 1 connection going to the LNB IN connector.

Try removing the "no signal fix". That only needs to be used if you get no signal on vertically polarised channels only.

Just in case...leave the box on Channel 5, as that is on a horizontal transponder (10963H).

Do you have any other satellite boxes connected to the same dish?

Last edited:
You don't need a connection to the LOOP connector. You only need 1 connection going to the LNB IN connector.

Try removing the "no signal fix". That only needs to be used if you get no signal on vertically polarised channels only.

Just in case...leave the box on Channel 5, as that is on a horizontal transponder (10963H).

Do you have any other satellite boxes connected to the same dish?
Done that, rebooted and still nothing [emoji22]

It's been a while....well I finally have news. I checked my box on my mates connections. ...and it WORKS!!!!! So I'm guessing I'm going to have to change the LNB?

Back