NEWCAMD SETUP help

jonnyrox

Hi all i'm new here and on the verge of a breakdown....

Please help me create a
NEWCAMD SETUP on my openvix cloud ibox 2+, All I can see is CCcam on the box I cant find how to change it to NEWCAMD SETUP Its driving me crazy!! just cant work it out 5 hours now. I have Total commander running to connect to the box and tried re-flashing the box retuning but t won't find channels.

and help would be great thank you all.

yes I think so. I put the file on cccam.com.cfg but it wont work. the person I got it off said I need to create a newcamd setup. that's all I know.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FAST REPLY.

If you have iPad you can put line in this way open safari enter IP of box IE 123.123.0.12 then add :10001 after IP will look like this 123.123.0.12:10001 brings you into OScam then root ,password is password

I'm using laptop

---------- Post Merged at 09:39 PM ----------

I have file commander running via ip.

---------- Post Merged at 09:40 PM ----------

where do I place the file?

download blue link got a newcamd.list u edit it with your details and ftp that and mg_cfg to var keys restart cam and mg_cfg dont touch just ftp it to box

you mean update newcamlist with

N: megacam.xyz 8002 jxxxxxxxxxxx joxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx#megacam.xyz_8002

---------- Post Merged at 09:50 PM ----------

do I leave the cws = or remove that also? Thank you so much wow..

---------- Post Merged at 09:54 PM ----------

sorry what does ftp mean?

---------- Post Merged at 09:56 PM ----------

So Sorry, I don't understand this bit....ftp that and mg_cfg to var keys restart cam and mg_cfg dont touch just ftp it to box??

edit the newcamd.list to yours keep cws and ftp is filezilla which use to get files on box so ftp both files to var/keys menu setup softcam manager green to stop green to start blue to auto start

it still work, I get channels just free channels.

---------- Post Merged at 10:41 PM ----------

it still won't work. I THINK ILL GIVE UP AND BUY A NEW BOX READY TO GO. THANKS FOR YOU HELP.

Back