Cable no channels at all

df1180

Hi

just got zgemma h1 , load sucmnsee latest one onto it followed all instructions from your H1 vm set up and i can see all channels list , but nothing comes on at all , i have been in and choose cable and nothing, any suggestions i have a free 24hour line ?? even if that did not work i should get fta tv??

thanks

Have you ran autobouquets and your tuner is configured with your net id?

Last edited:
hi
done all auto bouquets setting again, 1st thing i notice , when i done a channel channel after the last time it took 2mins , this time scanning for channels its taken 20mins so far and only 50% of the way!! hopefully this fixes it.

thanks

Is this an automatic scan you've done? In autobouquets configure it to your net ID area, then save run autobouquets and your scan should be done within 30 secs, exit, press down on your remote, blue for fav and your channel lists should be there

hi

its line 26 for the cable zgemma h1 instructions

go to automatic scan it will start scanning channels and once done press okay. you should still be in services searching menu if not go to Menu>>>Setup>>>Services searching Menu then go to auto boquet maker and start scan...once done exit all

yes a trial 24 hour, but i thought even if it dod not work i may have got fta channels, , it is searching channels ,, i see them being found, last time i never seen them and it was very quick to do a scan, its been about 20-30min so far.

still no channels only 1-5 thats it, all channels are there and snr bar is high, no pictures coming through, have a 24 hour cws line and n line and nowt , help please!!

---------- Post Merged on 08-01-2016 at 12:03 AM ----------

hi

after following all instruction from this site, i press FAV button on remote , all listings come up but only FTA channels work, and idea's anyone???

ok you have nline sent to usr/keys and there are 2 files there named mg_cfg and newcamd.list?
you setup your cam 1.38 to run/active and autostart?

yes 2 file in usr/keys with my code in it, cam part where this, i have done soft cam set up mgcamd 1.38 is hi lighted and tick , under it says active

you changed N to CWS ? and you ran a network test and all green ,does box need powering off at rear also router to connect?

ok will reset router and power down , box, the cws code never had an N on it , it must have been taken out,

hi

i have started again and followed all instructions , the only bit i done see is cross epg, open tv, it says select VM its not there only Sly , done install , press fav , all categories there movie. sport etc, but only getting FTA channels working ? any help !!

Back