No channels on sly line

Hello there
Have a h2h with sly and virmin line, all been working fine for weeks.
Woke up this morning went to try a premium channel on my sly line, just got a black screen, was ok yesterday.
Things i have tried
Restart zgemma
Restart router
Restart mgmcamd
Carried out manual tune only finding 20 channels
On signal shows 100% and locked
Carried out ABM scan, scans and finishes fine but still no picture.
Any help would be much appreciated, thabks alot
Tom

Are you sure your broadband is working okay, is your VM channels working?

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replys lads
So now
Ive asked provider no problem at his end
Ive put the cables back in the sky box, no signal at first, managed to get signal all stuff working on sky, put cable back into zgemma, still nothing happening, no premium channels on A tuner. Tried mgmcamd reset again, tried reset of box
Any more help?
Cheers
Tom

It's got to be a line issue if your getting free channels with tuner a. But what we have to figure out is it your end or your line providers end, you have contacted your line provider and he has confirmed that all is well his end so that means it must be your end. Can you tell us what image you are using so we can further help you

Sorry mate bit of a beginner wat u actually mean?
When i carry out manual scan it finds 20 channels, all fta are there aswell as a few premium but wen u come out and try watch them, there is nothing

He means has the box still got your line information installed on it. You can check by connecting to your box using FileZilla or any other ftp program - go to usr folder then keys folder and you should see newcamd.list in there - right click and select edit and it should open up in notepad style - check if your lines are in there still - if they are just close the file and if not enter the line information and save the file.
It did happen to me once - no idea how the information got deleted but like you tried everything first before finally checking this. Next time I will start with this first!!!

still got line info installed?

So chaps, the latest, i checked my code in filezilla all there
Carried out a full auto scan, found loads of channels on the sat line, ok'd it, reset box
Stil no premium channels
Please help

If you want me to test your line pm me il have it checked see if that's your issue

sent from meatballs way too expensive gizmo

Okay - the only other thing I can think of is to check if Mgcamd is running. Worth a try restarting your Mgcamd service.

Menu
Setup
System
Customise

Alternative services tuner priority - no priority
Preferred tuner - auto

Are your tuner settings set to that?

Right chaps another update, changed my settings like liamt said restart mgmcamd. Still nothing, i have a mates box here who ive just tried and all premium channels working fine u think its the line provider?

Have you sorted out the issue yet mate?
It would be helpful if you have sorted to post what fixed it for you so that others may benefit from your experience.

Right chaps another update, changed my settings like liamt said restart mgmcamd. Still nothing, i have a mates box here who ive just tried and all premium channels working fine u think its the line provider?

Back