No channels showing

Tricki

Hi guys,

I have just installed a new dish as the old one wasn't picking up all the channel (15yrs old). I have a dreambox 800 HD PVR with Enigmas2:ramiMAHER-release3.2.4 2013-04-12 installed.

I have done an auto scan and got around 1100 programs listed. Satfinder tells me the SNR: 81% and DB 12.5. My problem is with all the channels found none of the $ky channels display on screen. I have my ccam installed to the etc dir as I have read so I am a little confused.

Can someone point me in the right direction please

Thanks

---------- Post Merged at 04:10 PM ----------

Hi ya,

Heres an update. I have borrowed a F3 box installed my ccam and all is ok. Whats missing from my new dreambox 800?

Thanks

Firstly you need to install your line into the CCcam.cfg then you ftp the cfg, complete.. Open var then var etc then ftp the cfg
across and exit.
Reboot.
Reaper.

On the dream you have to edit the CCcam.cfg by removing all above the line then install your line ensuring that there is no / behind the C.
I assume you are using ftp because sometimes DCC will not install.
I use Flashfxp [free] and it always works for me.
Installing a line into a skybox is different and easy.
Reaper.

nline cline both works on cccam at dreambox
press blue and start cccam on box by addons
if not working press menu go to setup then network then communication setup or adapter settings select DHCP save start cccam again and restart box once

have u installed cccam and its plugins from addons on ur box? better install cccam 2.3.0 on ur box from TS pannel at ur box

Last edited:
Hi

I have installed gp-cam-cccam-2.3.0, enabled it and turned DHCP back on (I wanted a fixed IP before) Thats has fixed it thank you. I was also using a different version of CCcam before.

Thanks again

Back