No Sjy Channels on Zgemma

Hi Guys,

New to this Forum.

The sky channels are not working all other channels are fine. I've emailed the guy from who I got the box from and he says everything is fine at his end (also my sister has a box from the same person and hers is working just fine). I've updated, re-scanned the EPGCrossLoader thingy and still nothing. I have just that the box is receiving an internet connection and it is.

Please help?

Thank you

Hey, welcome. Just to check press Menu > Information > Network and see if the green dot is lit. If it is, press Menu > Infopanel > Softcam Panel. lt should say either CCcam or mgcam for cam1. Press green I think to restart. If it says no cam press left/right until it appears.

Last edited:
Try and restart your cam.
On vix press blue
Softcam manager>then yellow to restart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HI Systemlord,

Thanks for the reply. On my sisters one her Cam1 and cam 2 both say "no cam" but underneath it says "no Cam 1 active and no Cam 2 active" active and her channels are working, but mine still doesn't and it says the same.

---------- Post Merged at 10:45 PM ----------

Hi Delboy007,

My box is a H.2.S, does this mean anything. This is all so new to me. Thanks

Is there anyone else who can shed soke light on this please... As previously mentioned box was working fine until i repaid for subscription, now its not working.... Guy suppling line said all is good his end... box is receiving a internet connection too. Thanks again

Depending on your line, cam 1 should be set to mgcamd_1.38r1 or CCcam 2.3.0, cam 2 should be no cam.

Back