Octagon sf2028

Hello can anyone help me load a line onto an octagon sf2028 hd box please i am really stuck with this box

A step by step guide would be great

i have loaded lines on the skybox f5s and i cloud box 2 but this octagon box is proving a nightmare lol

Last edited:
thats great news mate is there a tutorial on how to flash it with the vix image first or does it already come with the vix image installed

when you buy the box the seller asks what image you want like black hole [ like no way lol ] latest vix yes so it will come flashed and just the other bits to do as on post.linux boxes work better on nlines.

cheers for your help mate its must have a vix image already installed as it has youtube and playboy apps installed lol

---------- Post Merged at 11:02 PM ----------

will give that tutorial a try right now and see how i get on

---------- Post Merged at 11:36 PM ----------

I MUST NOT HAVE A VIX IMAGE INSTALLED MATE ON THIS OCTAGON BOX HOW DO I INSTALL ONE

Hi,
I have an Octagon SF2028 Box on which I paid to have an image installed on however I do not know which image I have installed and was going to ask if you knew how I could identify what it is running and what I can do with it , I am happy to supply some jpeg's to you if needed

Embazzy

its not an enigma2 receiver as thought,menu information might give an idea and that box is closed source,had to find a german forum for that info which is scarce,£80 is a bit much to pay for new image,there were talks of getting enigma 2 setups to be used on the box but when?

Back