Offical Movie Thread

actor Zach Galifianakis says there will be a 'Hangover 3' Galifianakis-Hangover.jpg

"
They want to do a Hangover III," Galifianakis tells Rolling Stone. "I'm getting fricking phone calls already." This time around, the action may very well focus on his character Alan escaping from a mental institution, with a little help from the wolf pack. Doing the same movie twice must have gotten old.

one flew outta the cuckoo's nest LOL

Sucker Punch
[video=youtube;XSIetIg7O3M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSIetIg7O3M[/video]

Expected ALOT more from this especially from the director of Watchmen and 300, talk about a let down.

Fantastic special effects (women) and action scenes but the extremely bad plot just seemed to overwhelm the movie overall.

Vannesa Hudgens , get back to musicals and stay away from the action please!

Still (sort of) worth a watch if you have some free time, 5/10...5 purely for the action scenes

Shawshank Redemption is brilliant, but for me The Green Mile with Tom Hanks takes some beating. Brilliant film IMO. Just downloaded West Is West, if it's half as funny as East Is East i'll be a very happy watcher.:pop smiley:

Last edited:
Sucker Punch
[video=youtube;XSIetIg7O3M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSIetIg7O3M[/video]

Expected ALOT more from this especially from the director of Watchmen and 300, talk about a let down.

Fantastic special effects (women) and action scenes but the extremely bad plot just seemed to overwhelm the movie overall.

Vannesa Hudgens , get back to musicals and stay away from the action please!

Still (sort of) worth a watch if you have some free time, 5/10...5 purely for the action scenes

Thanks for the review Axxxo, I'm on the fence about watching this one and after that review I still am, so thanks for nothing LOL

[video=youtube;pstG_fk_B9s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pstG_fk_B9s[/video]

Just watched this movie here while at work tonight. A very good film, good storyline, great acting, and very good action mixed in with drama. I give this film an 8/10.

i watched West is West, was alright, still prefer the first one, but the 2nd was a good laugh

going to watch You got served 2 (have to burn it on disk due to it not playing from hard drive on tv)

Green Lantern (2011)
the plot A test pilot is granted a mystical green ring that bestows him with otherworldly powers, as well as membership into an intergalactic squadron tasked with keeping peace within the universe.
starring Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively and Peter Sarsgaard

i watched it the other day, not a very good show
it is however one that the kiddies will enjoy 6/10
93.jpg

Last edited:
Insidious
7.5/10
Really want to give it a 8 but it starts to fall apart a little toward the end, it's easy to see the influence of Poltergeist and Sam Rami on the writers and producers of this movie, which is not bad thing, the music is creepy and intense, the sudden burst of noise is def. a Sam Rami trademark.
A young couple Josh (Patrick Wilson) and Renai Lambert move(Rose Byrne) into a new home and soon there young son Dalton (Ty Simpkins) falls into a coma, Josh and Renai soon realize that something sinister is happening their son.

Not as scary as the reviews have made it out to be, but for those who are not big thriller/horror fans, this one will def. have you jumpin, a pretty good movie, will keep you entrained and wanting to know what will happen next, crank up the HT and enjoy.

Last edited:
Sucker Punch Extended cut
Directed by Zach Snyder

A young girl named Baby Doll (Emily Browning) is sent to a mental institution by her abusive step father after accidentally killing her sister, now with the help of four friends she and the others must gather 5 items in order to escape, through dance Baby Doll loses herself in a alternate reality and in doing so distracts the people holding the items Baby Doll and her friends need to gain their freedom.

The fight scenes are pretty cool, the music and imagery are very vibrant, the story it self is a little convoluted and seems to jump around a lot, it left me that feeling that I missed something, it def. could have been written better or at least with a little bit smoother story telling. over all a pretty good movie, will keep you entertained.

6.5/10

ive watched the following;

The Ward - 6/10
The Orphan Killer - 7.5/10
Anovahood - 7/10
Bridesmaid - 4/10

Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon
[video=youtube;3H8bnKdf654]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H8bnKdf654[/video]
watched it last night , best of the lot in my humble opinion
you can't say that for many trilogies
9/10

i watched Dave Bautista new movie out, house of the shining star or something

4/10 - was absolutely awful!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

319.jpg

just finished watching this movie, its a good show with plenty of action
8/10 sad to see it all end

images

Captain America; The first Avenger
i've watched this one yesterday and i must say what a good show
plenty of action

8/10 very enjoyable

Last edited:
saw Harry Potter in 3D at the cinema fantastic film!! I wonder is it the end or will there be a spin off??????

Back