'Offline'

Hi all,
I put in a few C Line and activate/reboot, it keeps showing 'Offline' any help. I have a V5s box latests firmware 04/12/2014
I have BT Infinity Fibre broadband, Checked Signal strength and intensity both are strong?
confused.

Last edited:
Have you tried You Tube?

Even if it doesn't actually play the videos, it should still give a list of clips with thumbnails when you select a category.

This will show if your internet connection is OK.

Did you enter the line manually? If so, it might be worth deleting it & trying again.

Last edited:
Are u sure it isn't an N line as opposed to a C line. N line should be set up through MGCam

They tell me all is ok at their end?

Hi,
I had exactly the same problem and it happened a few times in a week, and then never came back.
Id switch my box on and Id get the scrambled message.
Contacted my line provider, he checked, and said everything was okay his end.

So, go into your settings where you manage the config files / lines, and where you have the green tick next to your "offline" line, remove the tick and save this out, exit out settings, then switch the box off and put it back on.
Once the box is back on, go back into the exact same setting and re enable the tick, then again save it out, and switch the box off then back on - you should now have a working box!

No, Ive no idea why this works, but this worked every time except one other where I simply put my router off for 30 seconds then switched it back on, then put the F5s back on and everything was fine.

Back