1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open box V8S channels scrambled Superhub 2

Discussion in 'Openbox Satellite' started by samh202, Dec 5, 2016.

1. samh202

samh202 Member

Hi I have recently just bought an open box v8s and it has been working perfectly fine for around 2 months.

Just a few days ago sky movie channels have went now the whole lot of premium channels have gone

Anyone know what might've happened ? Anyone else having the same problem

2. unison

unison Member

are you just receiving fta only........... or do any off the channels which worked 2 months ago still work. if not open then i would be reading up on the 6666 menu see if this is your problem.. hope this helps
  3. snakefeet

snakefeet Member

Sounds like your line has gone down or you need a channel list update?
  4. samh202

samh202 Member

All free view channels are still working, just done a firmware update over web and has not done anything.
  5. snakefeet

snakefeet Member

Update the channel list tp_prog if still not working get a new line that ones gone dead
  6. brown1

brown1 Member

I need more details about this issue.
  7. samh202

samh202 Member

Just done tp prog uk update still not working so looks like it's going to be a new line

---------- Post Merged at 05:39 PM ----------

Is there any way my internet could've blocked the open box? Just tried another box which was working fine at another house and that is not working either.
  8. unison

unison Member

reconnect your m8s box check with the 6*** menu check the providers details are correct if it shows online or not if offline post in recommend a good server for satellite get a new one and try that