Openbox fs5 help adding ccam

Mr may

I'm trying to add a ccam server and in the add account... host section i need to add the symbol : which on my remote it doesnt show up, just 1.,*?!@. And the same with 0.
Is there a way to add an on screen keyboard or a way around it so I can add the server?

no need to add the : symbol

just host port user pass

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
The host is c:blah blah
no need to add the : symbol

just host port user pass

I understand that my friend..I have put in the port user and password but for the host bit .. my host is c:ccam for example so i require the symbol.

The host is c:blah blah

I understand that my friend..I have put in the port user and password but for the host bit .. my host is c:ccam for example so i require the symbol.
nope, you don't need the C or the :, just the hostname after this

an example line would read C:acid.tv.com 19300 freddick reaper1234
Now you enter thus-----
Host acid.tv.com
Port 19300
To port---------------leave blank
User freddick
P/w reaper1234

save and exit.
Hope it's now clear.
Reaper.

an example line would read C:acid.tv.com 19300 freddick reaper1234
Now you enter thus-----
Host acid.tv.com
Port 19300
To port---------------leave blank
User freddick
P/w reaper1234

save and exit.
Hope it's now clear.
Reaper.
Thanks reaper .. this is how I've done it and still nothing. I've tried to do a network update to see if I'm connected to the server but it' saying not connected

Thanks reaper .. this is how I've done it and still nothing. I've tried to do a network update to see if I'm connected to the server but it' saying not connected
can you confirm internet is actually reaching the box

I wrote this and put on forum a few years back but principle still stands------
Format a usb key to fat 32
Open notepad on pc and add line in full.
Title the file as CCcam.cfg and save as ALL files---save to desktop.
A file will show as CCcam.cfg---add this file to your key and insert in box.

CLINE INSTALLATION [via usb key]

1: Go to main menu

2: Select Network [press 6666 on remote]

3: Select "CCcam Client Setup"

4: Select 'Update files by usb'

5: In new window, highlight 'CCcam.cfg', press green button on remote (ADD). This will place a tick by it, then press yellow button on remote (READ)

6: Once finished, select 'Manage Config Files' and on new window select cccam.cfg again

7: A new page comes up with your cline on it, press green button on remote to make it active (tick should appear by it) Exit out of all menus to tv and reboot box, select a pay channel.. it should clear, if not go back into menu, select Network, then 'Network Setup', and turn DHCP on and then click apply..

8: If channel still doesn't clear, reboot box and router by unplugging both from power and plugging back in (router first)

channel should now be showing---if not then you have either a dodgy line or a dodgy box---try another test line --if no go then return box as faulty.
Reaper.

Last edited:
I wrote this and put on forum a few years back but priciple still stands------

CLINE INSTALLATION

1: Go to main menu

2: Select Network [press 6666 on remote]

3: Select "CCcam Client Setup"

4: Select 'Update files by usb'

5: In new window, highlight 'CCcam.cfg', press green button on remote (ADD). This will place a tick by it, then press yellow button on remote (READ)

6: Once finished, select 'Manage Config Files' and on new window select cccam.cfg again

7: A new page comes up with your cline on it, press green button on remote to make it active (tick should appear by it) Exit out of all menus to tv and reboot box, select a pay channel.. it should clear, if not go back into menu, select Network, then 'Network Setup', and turn DHCP on and then click apply..

8: If channel still doesn't clear, reboot box and router by unplugging both from power and plugging back in (router first)

channel should now be showing---if not then you have either a dodgy line or a dodgy box---try another test line --if no go then return box as faulty.
I have realised what the issue is reaper. it seems @mrmay is not aware what should and what isnt working so it was actually working all along. I may be wrong but just waiting on confirmation

Back