openbox updated channel list **fixed** 17/06/15

hey guys,i have tryed to upgrade my channel list as the movies are missing but im having no luck.iv done this loads of times before but it just wont load them.downloaded channel list.coped to usb,put usb into skybox f5s and went to "dump by usb"tick tp progs and dump... then upgrade by usb and putting thr green tick beside tp progs.then upgrade by pressing yellow button but still not working.any help would be great

Will this work with the Openbox V8s

i am a Newbie here and have downloaded an update for my box from AJ`s site but it gives an error Mismatch file :( now i have been left with no channel list

Will this work with the Openbox V8s

i am a Newbie here and have downloaded an update for my box from AJ`s site but it gives an error Mismatch file :( now i have been left with no channel list
I have put it on my v8s and its worked a treat so entirely up to you BUT as reaper has rightly said you can very easily brick v8s if you're not careful and cwaite's list is the best for them ;)

im having loads problems putting new list on ive did it a few times all it saying is no file after I upgade

The problem I'm having is the channels are just not working for me. They delete and load every time ok. But still no movie channels. Every thing else works fine

Can someone help URGENTLY i have put this list on but now all the channels are all over the place in my favourites i have movies in asain and kids in lifestyles and so on. can someone please help me revert back so everything goes back under the correct titles.

yes it is very easy just the file on USB and then plug into the box and go in to the menu and select upgrade by USB and select misc on the first option and start the adding at the bottom

HI, I am having the same problem, I have been given another server address, i can get channels just not the movie ones, I have tried to download the update at the top of the tread but it wont let me. Heeelp movies withdral symptoms lol

one of the channels seem to have another channel on it. Does any1 know how to get the original channel on there?

Why does his happen just when I want to watch something. The last time they moved channels I missed Game of Thrones.

channel list

Updates includes :-

Sky News hd Changed to Sky News SD, All Sky Movie Channels Updated. Also verified all channels match the Sky EPG numbers.

hi,i had the same problem.i did a satellite scan,and movies are back but under all satellite.how do i remove the old movie list from favourites,
and add the new ones to my favourites??

thanks

Back