OPENBOX V8-SE (Plus) IPTV Xtream App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
There is no usb firmware coming as manufacturer confirmed that USB firmware is not a feasible option for them. I pushed them as much as I could to release the USB firmware to make my job easy but I am sorry they decided not to. It's up to you guys now if you want to upgrade the boxes I am still here for you. For upgrades please contact me using http://eopenbox.co.uk/contact-us/ page.
Sorry for late reply I was busy as I got few other businesses to run.
Thanks to everyone

Hi
There is no usb firmware coming as manufacturer confirmed that USB firmware is not a feasible option for them. I pushed them as much as I could to release the USB firmware to make my job easy but I am sorry they decided not to. It's up to you guys now if you want to upgrade the boxes I am still here for you. For upgrades please contact me using http://eopenbox.co.uk/contact-us/ page.
Sorry for late reply I was busy as I got few other businesses to run.
Thanks to everyone
Any jobs going in openbox to be a manufacturer. 12,000 a week to do nothing absolutely class. To think people are out in the streets and can't get a job while people like openbox manufacturers are being paid one hundred and half thousand a year to do nothing.

It also says
To get your Genuine V8S boxes upgraded to IPTV firmware currently only option is to send the boxes to
he brand owner in the UK.

They say current option which suggests there may be a USB download in the future
If that is the case, what will you do about these:- 'It requires special equipment and tools to do the job'? Probably cost price of 10 new boxes or more.

Reading this thread with interest, if you do own an openbox then at £5 I think it's worth a shot. Let's face it you have a guy offering a solution with a name address and point of contact.
You could do a lot worse like buy a clone mag 250 from ebay or request a line in the request section and get ripped off.
I've an old openbox that I will be sending to see for myself if indeed the new firmware works. If it does it will be used to watch a few football matches, I don't care for fancy boxes or epgs, a simple box will do me for my needs. Not everyone has the money to be buying expensive boxes.

Reading this thread with interest, if you do own an openbox then at £5 I think it's worth a shot. Let's face it you have a guy offering a solution with a name address and point of contact.
You could do a lot worse like buy a clone mag 250 from ebay or request a line in the request section and get ripped off.
I've an old openbox that I will be sending to see for myself if indeed the new firmware works. If it does it will be used to watch a few football matches, I don't care for fancy boxes or epgs, a simple box will do me for my needs. Not everyone has the money to be buying expensive boxes.

definately works matey. ;)

tried and tested myself

You are the only one that claims to have got it done why would anyone believe you.

Lol. Can show videos of Xtreme running on V8 date and time stamped (not that I need to).. equally check the Eopenbox facebook account and you will clearly see testamonials off others who have had it done..

finally.. I can show screenshots off customers of mine with Xtreme loaded and also server logs showing their Iptv lines connected.

I love this thread! It will be interesting to find out if anyone genuine posts their box off and gets it returned with the new firmware installed where iptv works successfully. Then, hopefully they will come on here to write their own 'testimonial' about the service. Hopefully, that will be the end of the matter and one of our administrators will close this thread. Otherwise, I can see this thread contuining as long as that awful 'Love Island' programme all summer long!

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

I have a V8s and V9s my clines stopped working a while ago. I would like to know how to get IPTV working on both boxes. I live in Northern Ireland.
I live in Northern Ireland as well and as broadband speeds are genuinely slow you will probably need the xtream app for a smooth service. However, openbox will not release a USB download

Why would I believe that is an example and not your box lol

ur welcome to believe absolutely anything pal. ive got iptv working great (on a zgemma) and have sorted out a few peeps with upgrade to v8s se plus.

feel free to keep waiting for a usb release of firmware or sitting with your V8S with load of channels knocked off/not working. you must be supremely paranoid- Ally has shown you many many clear proofs that a) his firmware upgrade is endorsed by yogiatech and b)a real solution c)that he is real and true openbox eu and uk main source.

ultimately if you are not willing to accept any and all proofs he and I have provided thats your choice-enjoy your almost defunct v8s ;-)

look forward to hearing u report back when u have received ur upgraded box back.

till then I suggest Mods lock this thread as really becoming pointless

ur welcome to believe absolutely anything pal. ive got iptv working great (on a zgemma) and have sorted out a few peeps with upgrade to v8s se plus.

feel free to keep waiting for a usb release of firmware or sitting with your V8S with load of channels knocked off/not working. you must be supremely paranoid- Ally has shown you many many clear proofs that a) his firmware upgrade is endorsed by yogiatech and b)a real solution c)that he is real and true openbox eu and uk main source.

ultimately if you are not willing to accept any and all proofs he and I have provided thats your choice-enjoy your almost defunct v8s ;-)
Look here lad I have iptv and have all the channels that are currently missing and lots more in hd. I just want my box to run smoother.
And these forums are up for to discuss and disagree with things and not for people like you to cry when they are proven wrong.
Ally may be who he portrays himself as he has given evidence to that but seriously what evidence have you shown. Dry then tears lad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back