openbox v8s help

ajj0700

hi thanks for letting me join the group.

just got the openbox v8s with 24 month gift, is it normal not to have hd channels? i am new to this have not got a clue how it all works from switching it on to adding channel, firmware so on and so on some basic would b very grateful, if there is a thread about this that ive missed could someone post a link thanks

I've also just bought the openbox v8 & having trouble with youtube etc... its coming up with a data error???/ any1 familiar with this issue?
Thanks in advance

the only hd channels you are the freeview ones

Not 100% true the only HD channels you will have are the non Sky ones you can still get

Setanta Ireland in HD,
BT sports in HD
Box-nation in HD

and a few more its only the sky owned channels that are no longer in HD.

Not 100% true the only HD channels you will have are the non Sky ones you can still get

Setanta Ireland in HD,
BT sports in HD
Box-nation in HD

Setanta Ireland isn't in HD, but Setanta Sports1/Premier Sports is in HD.

Setanta Ireland in HD,
BT sports in HD
Box-nation in HD

Setanta Ireland isn't in HD, but Setanta Sports1/Premier Sports is in HD.

Thats what i meant Kremmen :whacko:

could really do with some info but none of the link are working thanks for your time

Well what do you need help with exactly???

I'm a complete novice to all this I keep seeing on here about updating firmware channel list but have not got a clue what its about probs sound really dump but just like to read a beginners guide to it all. should I wait for my sub to run out before getting a new on?

Hi there, when I try and download the dummies guide it's all in gibberish, what program should I open it with?

The file has to be uncompressed first with a program such as winrar, 7 zip, IZarc etc.

It will uncompress into an .rtf file, which can be opened with programs such as Microsoft Word, or Wordpad, or Open office writer, or Libre Office writer.

Hi new to all this what I would like to know is where can I get a reliable open box with gift card heard so many horror stories regarding e bay & amazon what I want to do is get to watch all football matches that sky cover is open box the best option?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hi new to all this what I would like to know is where can I get a reliable open box with gift card heard so many horror stories regarding e bay & amazon what I want to do is get to watch all football matches that sky cover is open box the best option?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

hi in my experience don't buy of fleabay my 24 month gift lasted 2 days the v8s is ok for price but is basic you can ask for lines on this forum shore someone will help.
near the top of this thread REAPER has a link to a guide is very helpful

Back