Openbox v8s missing channels

Naddy7811

For the last few weeks I've been missing sky Atlantic, sky sports box office, and eurosport and eurosport 2. Box nation. Any ideas why please, any help would be much appreciated

The channels you listed have all gone, no one can get them, as far as I know,the exception being box nation I think you can get that with a scan.

I'm pretty sure if you upgrade your channel list by network upgrade the channels are there
Menu> network upgrade> ok to connect> ok on tp prog> ok on uk list> yellow for upgrade> let the box do the work and all will be good when rebooted

Anybody know where Sky Atlantic , Euro sports 1,2 have gone ? I have them on IPTV but not on SD channels :(

Box office has gone also, no knows for sure if they are coming back or not. Appears $LY has changed the encryption on the most valuable transponder.

The channels went blank a good 3 weeks ago, I'm sure someone with better knowledge will explain further.

But there are several threads concerning this already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone send link how to get back ssp 4 ssp news box office on openbox and zgemma cheers
box office not working on sly only vm also i think it depends on your sub
as for your openbox follow this pal
I'm pretty sure if you upgrade your channel list by network upgrade the channels are there
Menu> network upgrade> ok to connect> ok on tp prog> ok on uk list> yellow for upgrade> let the box do the work and all will be good when rebooted

Back