Openbox v8s

I have one line in, 2 boxes, all well for 12 mths, just renewed now one box works while the other freezes, then that box starts while the other freezes. It does this in sync all the time...any ideas?

I have one line in, 2 boxes, all well for 12 mths, just renewed now one box works while the other freezes, then that box starts while the other freezes. It does this in sync all the time...any ideas?

Your supplier may not have enabled multi room on,

Ask him to make sure.

Right I tried it with another line (so 2 lines off different providers) and still the same, one box works while the other freezes, then the other starts while the second freezes. It's driving me mad. It's 2 openbox v8s, one attached directly to the router and one in bedroom on wifi. Just done broadband test and come back as Ping 36ms, download 28.46 Mbps and upload 3.35. It all worked fine for 12 months until I renewed...anyone come across this before? HELP!!!

---------- Post Merged at 07:43 PM ----------

Ping now 11ms download 55

make sure you have deleted the previous server details from your box in your ccam/mgcam settings.

Just in case its reconnecting to your old server

Right I tried it with another line (so 2 lines off different providers) and still the same, one box works while the other freezes, then the other starts while the second freezes. It's driving me mad. It's 2 openbox v8s, one attached directly to the router and one in bedroom on wifi. Just done broadband test and come back as Ping 36ms, download 28.46 Mbps and upload 3.35. It all worked fine for 12 months until I renewed...anyone come across this before? HELP!!!

---------- Post Merged at 07:43 PM ----------

Ping now 11ms download 55

UPDATE

It lets me use both boxes if one channel is a FTA one, it only freezes if both are subscription channels ...does this make any sense to anyone cos it's wrecking my head

Openbox V8S 2boxes, 2 feeds, freezing alternately

right i tried it with another line (so 2 lines off different providers) and still the same, one box works while the other freezes, then the other starts while the second freezes. It's driving me mad. It's 2 openbox v8s, one attached directly to the router and one in bedroom on wifi. Just done broadband test and come back as ping 36ms, download 28.46 mbps and upload 3.35. It all worked fine for 12 months until i renewed...anyone come across this before? Help!!!

---------- post merged at 07:43 pm ----------

ping now 11ms download 55

update

it lets me use both boxes if one channel is a fta one, it only freezes if both are subscription channels ...does this make any sense to anyone cos it's wrecking my head

anyonegotanyideas??help

Back