Satellite Pause vod zgemma h7s

billw

hi guys just wondering is it possible to pause vod.
I can pause live channels.
Thanks in advance

Unfortunately still can't pause VOD getting the impression with my provider it's not possible. The other channels are ok i.e. Sly sports movies etc.

Hi
Just an update on live pause. Read the read about using help button to pause and it works. Unfortunately for some reason using the pause button on live channels has stopped working anybody got any suggestions
Bill

I use Xtream Editor but I use Xc lite plugin the same as bazcfc1 for movies and tv shows as I find it better than watching movies through Editor but my supplier gives me url,username and password for Xc. Depends on supplier I suppose.

Hi
Just to let you know my pause function is now working checked the time shift setting everything set up correctly eventually came to the conclusion it might be the hard drive. Tried to reformat on computer and it would not connect reinitialed on box and now pauses but cannot record getting another hard drive.
Will post if this fixes everything.

Billw I have similar setup and still will not work.

Since my previous post, I have wiped my installasion and installed it again.......and still have the same issue!

Driving me insane:emoji_cold_sweat:

Back