Phoenix hd 850

davie900

I have done a factory reset on my box,and when I do a network scan my uddingston(40984) has disappeared! I have checked my virgin sub box and it is still 40984.Please help!

Is uddingston net id the only one that you can use..? And what reason for the factory reset..I only ask in case there was a problem prior. I think it was last year in here someone's net id had vanished but I am sure they done it manually some how.. Its late.. I can't sleep..so I will look for it now and where is uddingston... Sounds like a midsomer village..!! Ted

The missing net id was for lingfield.. I think... Can't find the thread yet but remembered the area.. So that will jog folks memory.. Cactikid and bees etc... Help me out boys and girls(Eileen) that includes you.. Ted PS I will check for you after moto gp today unless someone finds it before I do.. Smoked myself to sleep now and watched regular show... The unicorns have got to go..!! Dude time... The fragerance for the ladies

Last edited:
The problem you have is because a factory reset was done, this is done by people at the drop of a hat with the same after effects as your box now has)
The NetID is still working and the only way now to get it back after its been deleted (is wait for it) do a factory reset this will need to be done numerious times.
The only time I have ever had to do a factory reset is when someone moved to a different NetID, it has never had to be done after a software update.

a factory reset was stated even on the sv1 that long ago to clear any bugs and to leave box in a default state [fresh virgin lol ] as you dont want old useless info stored on box.

a factory reset was stated even on the sv1 that long ago to clear any bugs and to leave box in a default state [fresh virgin lol ] as you dont want old useless info stored on box.

Help me out when did any bugs appear in a VM scan for channels or NetID, check your box channels can be deleted without factory reset.

when people dont know what there doing and rescanning everything and anything through splitters and extensions kak happens,its up to you if you follow the rules or not,nearly like putting original image on a clone it dies,guide lines are there for a reason.

emmm was the date feb 2007

Was never given any "rules" or myth with the KV boxes, so the game is use a factory reset to delete channels/NetID and try to find them again similar to hide and seek. When doing a factory reset has your NetID unlike some always been found or do you disregard the myth like me.

when it happend to me, i reset, deleted all the providers, sat edit, everyone, reset again, edit c&w to 256, scanned, hey presto, hope this is of some help

Just scanned a box on the uddingston exchange and it's fine picked up all the channels this was however on an a780. I have however heard others report that they cannot find the top for uddingston 40984 when they search on the a850. Am looking in to the reason just now as first time ever this has been an issue for that area in all the years they have been running.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thats what i like a man on a mission(y)never found my net id,send me over a box to see whats i missed for the last 4+ years lol

Your net id cactikid is... Eire.. 00000... And you have missed lots of scram or no video.. Box nearly went airborne... Countless times... Shouted at it endless times.. But on the plus side and there is always a plus side.. BT sport and box nation but still no baby TV..! Oh and best of all still no sub's.. What's a bit of glitching between friends..! Ted

i could not find the emu ,all i found was this.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

Attachments

• ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Workaround for A850 boxs in Lanarkshire area. Full factory reset and rescan on Edinburgh 1 (Scotland) I have done this on 3 boxes and finds all the same channels. Please note however seems to be an issue with BT Sports HD but SD versions seem to be fine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I see from other posts that some people have managed to get their net ids back using a combination of the litchfield fix, persistence and a bit of luck (Well done).

I've tried getting a few frequencies off my folks Tivo to try it out but so far have had no success. The Tivo doesn't list the symbol rate for each frequency so I've tried using 6952 and 6875 and the qam 64 and 256 (from the Tivo). I have been adding these frequencies in the manual scan section and scanning, then deleting all channels and doing a network search on TW, but so far no joy.

Anyway, my theory (and it's probably wrong) is the KV uses the four TPs listed in the manual scan section to retrieve the lists of network IDs. You then use the net ID to scan the correct group of TPs for your area. The TP that used to pull in my net ID now no longer does so, so I have to find the one that does.

I can still get all of the channels by scanning from the two Edinburgh net ids that still appear but it would be good to be able to work this one out, just in case the rest disapper.

I see from other posts that some people have managed to get their net ids back using a combination of the litchfield fix, persistence and a bit of luck (Well done).

I've tried getting a few frequencies off my folks Tivo to try it out but so far have had no success. The Tivo doesn't list the symbol rate for each frequency so I've tried using 6952 and 6875 and the qam 64 and 256 (from the Tivo). I have been adding these frequencies in the manual scan section and scanning, then deleting all channels and doing a network search on TW, but so far no joy.

Anyway, my theory (and it's probably wrong) is the KV uses the four TPs listed in the manual scan section to retrieve the lists of network IDs. You then use the net ID to scan the correct group of TPs for your area. The TP that used to pull in my net ID now no longer does so, so I have to find the one that does.

I can still get all of the channels by scanning from the two Edinburgh net ids that still appear but it would be good to be able to work this one out, just in case the rest disapper.
You are lucky,i cannot get any scottish net ids.

You are lucky,i cannot get any scottish net ids.

That was posted a while back mate. The last time I did a scan a few weeks ago there were only 4 Scottish net ids and I said either on here or another forum I hope they didn't all disappear or it would be a pita getting channels. Looks like that's exactly what's happened. I tried manually scanning using the settings from a tivo and never got it to pick up Uddingston. Hopefully some others have some success and can report how they managed to get it working.

Back