Available PIA VPN 3yr+3mth Sub Deal £65

@ Kaspas4450 - Yes i understand, but this whole sharing bit is ALL about saving money and doing other members a favour, of course it is and as you rightly say, some try
to use and abuse the generosity and goodwill of others. Stupid really and spoils it for the honest rest here. OK lets wait and see what develops.
Maybe "Kyser143" will be interested. So giving access with user and Pwd to VPN Login BUT not account is the way to go.
Sounds good. Make restrictions as too what they can and cannot do and safeguard your Account makes sense (y)
Cheers.Andrew

Even just between 10 would only be £6.50

The guy setting it up though should at least get a freebie or beer money for setting it up as it's their time being used.

Another issue is as it says unlimited what's to stop a few users giving the login to their pals? Next thing the login is shared all over the web
The use of a code, especially with Surfshark stops this, the user has to download the surfshark app to their device, and then click 'Login', they will then be presented with Username and Password (ignore this) a code will also be displayed. This code should be sent to the account holder, who will then login to their account using their Username and Password, enter the code and the other user is connected to the VPN NOT the account. The code is time sensitive and is x1 code per device. Simples :smiley:

@ Kaspas4450 - Yes i understand, but this whole sharing bit is ALL about saving money and doing other members a favour, of course it is and as you rightly say, some try
to use and abuse the generosity and goodwill of others. Stupid really and spoils it for the honest rest here. OK lets wait and see what develops.
Maybe "Kyser143" will be interested. So giving access with user and Pwd to VPN Login BUT not account is the way to go.
Sounds good. Make restrictions as too what they can and cannot do and safeguard your Account makes sense (y)
Cheers.Andrew
Call out time.
I have one I use maybe twice a year(dont ask) I will halve the cost as long as you are not taking the piss. Give me half the users, you take half.
You sort it, then the deal is done. It halves your liability from your 6 mates, and if they're not mates, why are you bothering?
I'll most likely give away my connections around here free
you say you want 4, so if I take 4, and divide that into 65 pounds, its exceptionally reasonable.

The use of a code, especially with Surfshark stops this, the user has to download the surfshark app to their device, and then click 'Login', they will then be presented with Username and Password (ignore this) a code will also be displayed. This code should be sent to the account holder, who will then login to their account using their Username and Password, enter the code and the other user is connected to the VPN NOT the account. The code is time sensitive and is x1 code per device. Simples :smiley:
so how long does the time sensitive Code stay alive / last for before it expires and what if the Account holder is not readily available....can this be repeated.

so how long does the time sensitive Code stay alive / last for before it expires and what if the Account holder is not readily available....can this be repeated.
The code once generated lasts for about (I think) 5 or 10 mins, (x1 code per device not x1 code for all) if the time elapses then yes you can re-generate another code from your device and send the new code to the supplier of the VPN

Call out time.
I have one I use maybe twice a year(dont ask) I will halve the cost as long as you are not taking the piss. Give me half the users, you take half.
You sort it, then the deal is done. It halves your liability from your 6 mates, and if they're not mates, why are you bothering?
I'll most likely give away my connections around here free
you say you want 4, so if I take 4, and divide that into 65 pounds, its exceptionally reasonable.
Thanks for your offer Admin I do NOT have 6 others its just me who wants 6 Slots for me and my Family Devices.
Thats why i am looking to share the £65 with other members here to reduce the costs.
cheers.Andrew

Last edited:
So that is x6 'Others'!!
No i think we are ALL on crossed paths here. I want 6 Slots to be able to connect WITHOUT restrictions to our Devices at HOME when ever and for what ever time we want.
I cannot restrict the Family to use when i allow them to. So if i take 6 Slots I can connect 6 Devices. If I only take one Slot I can only connect one Device correct.?
Hope its clear NOW.....NO others involved just my Family and our Devices.
Cheers.Andrew

Okay, so you and I will be the only customers, you set it up, your six home devices are covered, so will mine. ~ by this method, you'll be admin not me, so I cant give it away willy nilly.

6 each.

No i think we are ALL on crossed paths here. I want 6 Slots to be able to connect WITHOUT restrictions to our Devices at HOME when ever and for what ever time we want.
I cannot restrict the Family to use when i allow them to. So if i take 6 Slots I can connect 6 Devices. If I only take one Slot I can only connect one Device correct.?
Hope its clear NOW.....NO others involved just my Family and our Devices.
Cheers.Andrew
Stop thinking it as slots, think of it as the number of Devices that need to use a VPN

Okay, so you and I will be the only customers, you set it up, your six home devices are covered, so will mine. ~ by this method, you'll be admin not me, so I cant give it away willy nilly.

6 each.
Wheelo, BUT that is exactly what i do not have the time to do, I am looking for someone to SET IT up and maybe get more members on board, then he can tell me the cost for me, our 6 Family
DEVICES that will require the VPN connection, I will send them the payment and they can keep an eye on their Account because i am away a great deal of time. I simply DO NOT have the time to keep
an eye on it.
Cheers, Andrew

Last edited:

6 each.
I have now nearly gave up on helping (and I love helping people when I can), but alas, some just can't be helped

Wheelo, BUT that is exactly what i do not have the time to do, I am looking for someone to SET IT up and maybe get more members on board, then he can tell the cost for our 6 DEVICES that will require
the VPN connection, I will send them the payment and they can keep an eye on the Account while i am away. I DO NOT have the time to keep an eye on it.
Cheers, Andrew
Really @AJP007 , you don't have time to set it all up? You have spent more time on here talking about it, you could have purchased an £65 3 year subscription and sold it (in your words 'slots' ) to your x6 family members plus another 20 people and more, and got your money back. Why do you want someone else to do the 'Donkey work' for you? Again I am confused!!

Really @AJP007 , you don't have time to set it all up? You have spent more time on here talking about it, you could have purchased an £65 3 year subscription and sold it (in your words 'slots' ) to your x6 family members plus another 20 people and more, and got your money back. Why do you want someone else to do the 'Donkey work' for you? Again I am confused!!
Today is really an exception that i have spent a whole evening at this. Yes i am looking for someone to set it up.
No more excuses, i thought this would go much smoother like the last time, but obvously NOT. Lets consider the matter closed Guys
Thank you for your contributions and no ill feeling please. Thanks and Goodnight
Cheers.Andrew

Today is really an exception that i have spent a whole evening at this. Yes i am looking for someone to set it up.
No more excuses, i thought this would go much smoother like the last time, but obvously NOT. Lets consider the matter closed Guys
Thank you for your contributions and no ill feeling please. Thanks and Goodnight
Cheers.Andrew
Then hey @AJP007 unless you take the advice that has been given in all of the above posts, then EVERY day will be an exception, and you will get nowhere. We are all here to help, (yes we joke and have a laugh) but we can't help those that choose not to take the advice or offers that are presented, or indeed help themselves. Good luck in your ventures

Back