Playing avi/MP4 movie files

I found on my vu box didn't play much but open pli does. If you copy your movie file to your PC for now. Reflash with open ATV then you can copy your file back to your USB and play everything.

Hi I play avi files all the time on the 2 + just format to fat 32 and put your avi files on the usb and plug it in the 2+ your files should show up to play

Already tried that mate won't work... I've been using a cruzer blade formatted to fat 32 but won't recognise the movies.. Does ures work in the side USB port??? I've not tried the back cos I've got a 1tb hard drive fixed in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't get it then.... It will recognise the usb when I put it in but when I click on it it just says there's no readable files on there

Ok next question [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] I can fast forward this movie ok... But I can't fast forward or rewind my recordings on my hard drive??

Also....[emoji38] does the ibox 2 not recognise large usb's?? If I put my 8gb cruzer in lovely jubbly[emoji106] if I put my 32 gb cruzer in it doesn't even recognise it?

Fast rewind - 1 4 7
Fast forward - 3 6 9

Make sure the 32 is formatted fat32.
if it still wont recognise it, download a low level format tool free on pc. FULL format with tool then FULL format with windows and try again. I find cruzr unreliable.

---------- Post Merged at 09:50 PM ----------

Ps. Check post no#20 lol

Post 20.....[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] never saw it [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Back