Please put this disc in an xbox 360 console

well axxo, based on my experience, i am going to go out on a limb and say that you recieved another dead drive. if you feel like fooling with it you could put it in your console and see what you come up with, but my guess is the results will be the same. i have had this happen to me even buying from a reputable dealer in the us, i went through 4 drives before i got a good one. they didnt even want the dead drives back they just kept sending me new ones because i said they didnt work. so, you could ask for a new drive, and tell them they need to pay for the shipping, or you could go buy yourself a multimeter. but the pot cal is only a temp fix in my eyes. sorry i don't have a better answer for you, but i think in your situation, you are in last resort mode.

thanks homesick, ive read alot of posts on this and it does seem that all microsoft do is change the drive.
its a pain in the behind no doubt.
i think ill swap out my drive from my xbox and spoof the original key from my drive to the new benq to test it. at least that would confirm console or drive problem!
have to try get my original dvd key though as i didnt do my own!

just to let you know i got the new drive working!!!:happy:

made an absolute balls of the first flash:doh:, now works with originals and back ups

thanks a mil homie and cunny for all your help!(y)

Back