Powerline adapter adding an extra adapter?

jazz

I currently have a Netgear Powerline adapter and would like to add another adapter for a different room. Is this possible? and can you use a different band of adapter for the extra connection?

Yep, sure can! Get yourself a set of tp link mini nano 200mbps power line starter kit. That'll sort you out!

As garyth said i use tp link nano starter kit £29.99 from argos then you can add more in diffrent rooms (i have 3) easy to pair simply push button.

Thanks,
Is the argos code 427/3888?
and will my old netgear adapter be compatible for the extra connection?

Thanks,

the tp link starter kit is a pack of 2 homeplugs, your netgear keep it netgear to netgear!

So what you are saying is to have two separate powerline systems? i.e a netgear system and a separate tp link system?

Thanks,

the tp link starter kit is a pack of 2 homeplugs, your netgear keep it netgear to netgear!

So what you are saying is to have two separate powerline systems? i.e a netgear system and a separate tp link system?

yeah best to keep the same make together, eliminates the risk of incompatibility

take a look on world of satellite and see what deals they have on there,a cheaper than argos

Back