problems loading code

bikerider

Hello, can anyone help. I have loaded WooshbuildV5 on my zgemma, but after trying several codes from a server I can not get the Sky channels working. I am loading the code via FileZilla onto the Zgemma in the folder 'keys' which is in the folder 'user'. I have not made any other changes to the box other than to restart the box after loading this code. Should I be doing anything else to get it to work?

Thanks in advance.

Hi why not keep it simple format your u.s.b stick to 32 transfer your line and use cam importer in the plugin section

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

lineman is right as it will do everything for you, but the step you are missing after manually copying the line across is going into the softcam panel, selecting cam and setting it to either CCcam or mgcfg and pressing the green button to start the cam.

The softcam panel is found by pressing the red button and softcam panel is at the top of the menu.

Hi, thanks for that just tried it, no joy.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi wobshman sorry got your post after my last response, having pressed the red button selected soft cam panel, a screen comes up with select cam1 next to this is mgcamd_1.38r1

and no cam under select cam 2

should i install then restart?

No, if your line is mgcamd then use that emulator (mgcamd_1.38r1) and restart the cam to kick it in.

You say you have tried several "codes" (lines) from people - you need to check what line(s) your trying to input into the box. If it's a c line (cccam file) then you need to run cccam as the cam 1 but if your line is a newcamd one then you need to run that as your cam 1 ... once you've put it in the right folder and selected the right cam for your line then you need to press the corresponding colour button to restart the cam to kick it into action (I think it's yellow).

ok its a newcamd, so I have just used cam importer and it tells me it all went well and under Cam1 it has automatically chosen mgcamd_1.38r1 which it says is active. but still no sky. the 3 colour options are green restart yellow refresh and blue install, not sure about what folder to choose have I missed something

Ok, press green and your line should kick in ... are you using a test line? ... if so, is it still active?

You've an ip address ok on your box? Trying a 28.2e SD channel? Try CCcam.cfg and CCcam 2.3 instead maybe? Are your channels and EPG updating error free?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

ok its a newcamd, so I have just used cam importer and it tells me it all went well and under Cam1 it has automatically chosen mgcamd_1.38r1 which it says is active. but still no sky. the 3 colour options are green restart yellow refresh and blue install, not sure about what folder to choose have I missed something

this newcamd line, does it begin N: line or do you have it as CWS = line

I'm having the same thing can't get it to work tried importing it tried using FileZilla.
The place I got the line from sent me 4 files (oscam, mgcamd,acamd and cccam the newcamd list is in the mgcamd file and the cccam.cfg is in cccam file.
I just can't get anything to work and had to flash my box now several times.

I'm having the same thing can't get it to work tried importing it tried using FileZilla.
The place I got the line from sent me 4 files (oscam, mgcamd,acamd and cccam the newcamd list is in the mgcamd file and the cccam.cfg is in cccam file.
I just can't get anything to work and had to flash my box now several times.

If you have a line beginning N: line change this to CWS = line and restart mgcam

Mine begins with C: still no idea where it goes and am I transferring the CCcam.cfg file or the newcamd.list and where too.
This is the problem I'm having finding what file I need and where to send it.

usr/keys and then info panel choose and restart CCcam 2..3. I just posted again in your other thread...

Mine begins with C: still no idea where it goes and am I transferring the CCcam.cfg file or the newcamd.list and where too.
This is the problem I'm having finding what file I need and where to send it.

If you can use FileZilla connect to the box and double click on USR/ double click on KEYS/ in here you will find both CCcam.cfg & newcamd.list files
either open them and edit them by adding what you have been sent the corresponding file or just delete the existing and drop yours in to replace.
then restart your cams with the remote whilst you are connected to FileZilla just incase you have to edit again

Back