problems loading code

If I import the file is it the front or rear USB slot coz the video I've been watching says front one to be used.

Never done it but I would think either but most just use the front for ease?! Through network connections(if Samba enabled in Network) is the easiest quickest way I'd say - just drag drop....

All I need now is what file to send and how.
Do I use the newcamd.list file and import via USB or the cccam.cfg via FileZilla if so where do I put it.

Just use cam 1 as CCcam still up and running. Disable cam 2. Start cam 1 and if you've put your CCcam.cfg into usr/keys at any point then go and check a premium channel

Now I've put the newcamd.list file on USB put it in the front and used cam importer and still no picture....
What am I missing?

Attachments

• IMG_0492.JPG
    IMG_0492.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0493.JPG
    IMG_0493.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 45
All working I could kiss you....lol
It was the cccam.cfg missing in the key file..
Thank you so so much.
One last thing don't matter if you can't help do you know any good tutorials for the epg setup or is it possible to select just movies,sports or entertainment to made it easier.

Do you mean when you're in EPG your EPG isn't populated or do you mean how to you select just a bouquet instead of all channels? Sorry I've not used slyk skin for a while and not sure what mods are installed for you. It is talked about her loads though or someone will be along soon I'm sure. Everything is setup for you pretty much mind so it's just playing with it now :)

The epg is not populated so some info missing and also how to choose just movie or sports instead of having to scroll from top to bottom or remembering the numbers.
I wanted to choose movies.

Attachments

• IMG_0494.JPG
    IMG_0494.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 74
You can run it manually in EPG and either CrossEPG or EPG importer plugins should be there or wait till tomorrow and it will update for you over night.
To skip through bouquets you can press 'tv' button(bottom one not top one) or I think the arrows '<' and '>' on that skin under your numbers 1-0 on your remote?!

Back