Yesterday (203)
Blighty (206)
Eden (208)
Good Food (260)
Good food + 1 (261)
Home (265)
Home + 1 (266)
Really (267)

This is in addition to the channels that are "always" missing, eg ITV + 1 (114) and YESTERDAY + 1 ( 204), though it is good to see that FX (157) , Nick Replay (713) and several other childrens' channels have now returned

Is everyone else also having the same difficulty?

Last edited:
i believe its 3 transponders not working,so i would imagine when fixed they will be back whether it be a vm or server issue,it has always been this way channels come go move around etc.;)

i believe its 3 transponders not working,so i would imagine when fixed they will be back whether it be a vm or server issue,it has always been this way channels come go move around etc.;)

I always feel reassured when I read this sort of message by an expert like cactikid :)

But is it unusual for 3 TPs to go down on the same weekend?

possibly not if i had access to archives for the last year we might be able to see what comes and goes and moves around,when is a good time to upset people;)someone always loses out.

possibly not if i had access to archives for the last year we might be able to see what comes and goes and moves around,when is a good time to upset people;)someone always loses out.

I understand that it is impossible to remember every time it happens and hopefully it is a rare occurrence anyway :) When the 3 TPs do return, will I have to rescan or will my Power Scan pick them up anyway?

Back