Problems with h.2s

toffee

Thanks for looking in,my mate having a few problems with a new zgemma h.2s got a pen drive in when he records something comes to watch it back its either black screen or blocky now I'm wondering if this an USB pen drive problem.Hes done a Google search and some places saying he needs soft cam 2.3.1 installed or something like that I've looked tried to install it via the remote but get the error message s shown below .Now I not sure if this is right so asking the experts on here,also how do you get the box to display the time on the front

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 40
U need to add CCcam.cfg with details in etc folder. Its looking for a line to run but cant.
Re initialise the usb/hdd and see if it fixs the playbavk problem. Id say its only happening on hd?
Using cccam 2.3 shoipd be fine

I had a problem when playing back recordings on HD channels and this was sorted by using a USB 3 Memory Stick instead of the USB2 type.

I had a problem when playing back recordings on HD channels and this was sorted by using a USB 3 Memory Stick instead of the USB2 type.

More than likely just didn't like the usb you used. from what i've read the usb drivers are 2.0 anyways

hi guys need to install soft cam ipk but cant figure out how to do it tried few threads but not working
any help please tried ftp but nothing tried usb flash but nothing it says its installed but nothing in infopanel for soft cam or in plug ins

Last edited:
hi guys need to install soft cam ipk but cant figure out how to do it tried few threads but not working
any help please tried ftp but nothing tried usb flash but nothing it says its installed but nothing in infopanel for soft cam or in plug ins
You need to add cams from plugins.

Open the download plugins page and if the IPK installed you will now see Cams... or something like that in the list of downloadable sections. Open that and you will see all the cams you can install.

Open the download plugins page and if the IPK installed you will now see Cams... or something like that in the list of downloadable sections. Open that and you will see all the cams you can install.

Cheers wooshman we'd all be fecked without you lad got it sorted just went back to your wooshman build v1 can install v3 but no epg press epg button and it brings something else up instead do i need to install v2 first or can i install v3 over the top of v1 plus kiddac skin didnt load with v3 when i tried ? If im being a noob dont hold back lol

Cheers wooshman we'd all be fecked without you lad got it sorted just went back to your wooshman build v1 can install v3 but no epg press epg button and it brings something else up instead do i need to install v2 first or can i install v3 over the top of v1 plus kiddac skin didnt load with v3 when i tried ? If im being a noob dont hold back lol

If you had no Slyk skin from Kiddac it didn't flash WooshBuild v3.xx

You can flash v3.xx at any time. Follow the destructions carefully as I am guessing you installed BaseBuild and then didn't flash online to WooshBuild v3.02. It is a two step process the first time you install v3.xx

If you had no Slyk skin from Kiddac it didn't flash WooshBuild v3.xx

You can flash v3.xx at any time. Follow the destructions carefully as I am guessing you installed BaseBuild and then didn't flash online to WooshBuild v3.02. It is a two step process the first time you install v3.xx

I had slyk skin from kiddac on your build v1 but ill give it a go tonight thank you for your help and yes i didnt do the online flash lol thanks again wooshman

Back