ps3 3D advice

t_etsuo

hey guys, i was wondering what you all know about 3D technology on the ps3. just purchased a 3d tv and i want to look in to downloading 3D content but not sure about file formats, will a blue ray rip effect the 3d? also what is sbs, is that for none 3d tv's? i'm planning on putting films on a seagate go flex drive a stream them to the ps3 if possible?

any info would be great, thanx

Tetsuo

hey guys, i was wondering what you all know about 3D technology on the ps3. just purchased a 3d tv and i want to look in to downloading 3D content but not sure about file formats, will a blue ray rip effect the 3d? also what is sbs, is that for none 3d tv's? i'm planning on putting films on a seagate go flex drive a stream them to the ps3 if possible?

any info would be great, thanx

Tetsuo

as far as i know theres a update for 3d so rent a dvd play it might as u to upgrade ur fimwair

im not sure but i think you might also need a special lead from the 3d tv to the ps3 to also upgrade it to 3d.
im sure some of the gamers on here might be able to help you

From what i know which is very little about the 3d,the hdmi settings on the ps3 should have a 3d setting,im not sure about the file formats,i'm still on 3.41 so i did not avail of the update that improved the 3d

Back