Question regarding nline

Are you installing mgcamd through the VIX install extension? That's how it should be done, then it will appear in softcam folder

---------- Post Merged at 11:07 PM ----------

Insatllt eh mgcamd1.35a ipk to the tmp folder, then go into VIX menu and install local extension

Yeah I've been doing that, I downloaded a cccam file from the same line and this isn't working either.
When I put in my old cccam file the channels work straight away, my heads about to burst

do you have teamviewer ill sort it for you tomorrow

are mgcam and the rest set at 755 or 644
there need to be 755

ok i take it your using the mipsel ipk but which one 1.35a for use with nlines,someone say to temp and install from box remote.presume it shows in local extention and it reboots?
that long ago using this are there 2 files in var/keys newcamd.list and edited with new line details and saved other file mg_cfg ?

Yeah I've been doing that, I downloaded a cccam file from the same line and this isn't working either.
When I put in my old cccam file the channels work straight away, my heads about to burst

Dude just want to check a cpl of things about how ur wording things.

theres no mg.cfg
it is mg_cfg

Also theres no file called ccamd.list

Just in case one of those is screwing you

---------- Post Merged at 12:13 AM ----------

If I were you I would

flash the image again.

copy your line details using copy and paste On pc.
if your line looks like "N: 11111.org 12345 hubba 716354 01 02 03 04 05.....etc" what you want to copy is just from -11111.org 12345 hubba 716354-
Edit the newcamd.list using ur ftp program
paste ur details into the newcamd.list, only replacing the ******** part.

save before exiting

reboot box.

It should be that easy. Good luck! :)

Last edited:
Yeah I'm following all the steps correctly, files are all named as they should be.
I will reflash and set up the box from the start and let you know how I get on

Back